Thread: A Vast Collection of Videos From Spring Training : RumBunter

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default A Vast Collection of Videos From Spring Training : RumBunter

http://rumbunter.com/2011/02/27/no-a...os-one-in-3-d/

No Access Beat: Pirates Spring Training Videos (One in 3-D)
    AUTHOR: Tom Smith | IN: Pittsburgh Pirates | COMMENTS: 1 Comment |

Itís so **** funny.

Some people get it, some donít. Just another day in the life of a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. So many want to love this team. So many writers want to blast the team. So many bloggers want to defend the team. So many Pirates fans canít see what is happening.

Yet in spite of it all, Pirate City is beginning to ooze with young talent. All of it arrives today. It is a middle of the pack group, in MLB rankings terms, that will need direction in order to shine. It reminded me of the time my wife and I went to the ballet in Mexico.

All of the girls were talented. The ability to make a pile of cash was there. It was right before their eyes. All they needed to do was grab it. However, their music selection was Pink Floyd.

My gorgeous wife tried to provide direction and instruction, but we were just tourists. We could see that ability, but in a few hours we were headed back home. The talent will be left to the experts to nuture and prosper.

But ****, did we enjoy it. The Mexican ballet is a wonderous treat for everyone to enjoy. Just like Pittsburgh Pirates baseball. Sure, the decisions by the owners and management of both will be always be in question, but the talent is nonetheless enjoyable.

[Read More & View All Of The Videos! ...]
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 413

Default Re: A Vast Collection of Videos From Spring Training : RumBunter

Scoring from 2nd on a groundball to short. Priceless.

One comment on these clips. I really like the angle they are shot from. I am sick and tired of watching the CF camera shot looking at the catcher. Never get any perspective of the play itself.
    I'm sure we can blame that on Nutting too.

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: A Vast Collection of Videos From Spring Training : RumBunter

Quote Originally Posted by exNCite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scoring from 2nd on a groundball to short. Priceless.

One comment on these clips. I really like the angle they are shot from. I am sick and tired of watching the CF camera shot looking at the catcher. Never get any perspective of the play itself.
    I'm sure we can blame that on Nutting too.
    That;s pretty much standard camera angle though for every team. Most of the action is pitcher and catcher and you see more from behind the pitcher. What would be ncie though is if they could switch camera angles on balls in play from time to time. When there's a hit, move to the camera behind the plate, or use a 3rd base camera on a ball hit to the right side, 1st base camera on a ball hit to the left side. I agree that it could work. Baseball IMO lends itself a little more beter because of it's pace to different camera shots than Football and Hockey. hockey is too quick and Football, when they move angles you lose too much of what is actually haoppening in the play. Im not a big fan of POV camera angles in the NFL except on replays.

I thought Tom's camera angle on these vids were pretty good myself.
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information