Thread: Laurence Fishburn on the View

Threads : 67
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Laurence Fishburn on the View

I was watching the view today and Laurence Fishburn was on. He said that he asked the producers if his character on CSI could be South Korean and black because he was so inspired by Hines Ward and what Hines has done for biracial kids over there. Just thought it was pretty cool and thought I would share
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Threads : 122

Default Re: Laurence Fishburn on the View

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was watching the view today and Laurence Fishburn was on. He said that he asked the producers if his character on CSI could be South Korean and black because he was so inspired by Hines Ward and what Hines has done for biracial kids over there. Just thought it was pretty cool and thought I would share
    That is pretty cool. I am sure what Hines does with this organization touches way more lives than we will ever know about. America is a pretty free place with somewhat open views. Imagine growing up biracial in a place like South Korea.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information