Thread: Great way to watch games on-line

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Great way to watch games on-line

I'm sure others have already got this set-up, but I just did it a few weeks ago so as to be able to watch sporting events on-line, and it works perfectly!...

I downloaded "Stream Torrent" to use in conjunction with MyP2P and FirstRow...

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/baseball.html

... Gotta say that I've been able to watch everything that I want to see, once I figured it out... Hell, it has even worked great in Japan. No "kick-outs" because of "too many users online" like I've experienced with Justintv and other sites like that.

Hell, I'm sitting in Beijing China right now watching the Pirate game!.........
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 215

Default Re: Great way to watch games on-line

NKy, Can you explain how further?
    Remember, that which hath not killed you, will try again...................

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Great way to watch games on-line

Quote Originally Posted by CROSSBONES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NKy, Can you explain how further?
    Sure...

Stream Torrent is just a medium to view the games on your computer. It is not necessarily a program that you open yourself. It's a "one time" download. The easiest way to get it is to use the FirstRow link I posted above...

Open the link and click on a baseball game that is in progress (you can select other sports from the toolbar at the top, I just posted this one). After the ad clears in 30 seconds, you'll see a statement saying "you need Stream Torrent to view this game. Click here to download."... Click and download it... After that, click on the statement "click here to view game."... Depending on the quality of the stream, it will take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to initially buffer so be patient, once it's done, the game will begin playing... Each subsequent time you go back to this link to watch a game (any game) you'll see the same message... Skip the download part and just click on the statement "watch here"...

MyP2P uses much of the same stuff (some links require different driver downloads pending on how they are presented... TVAnts, TVUPlayer, VLC media player, etc...)... But these streams are usually a better quality viewing experience (at least for me) than links such as Justintv and the like.

It's been working fantastically for me for both baseball and hockey so far.....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 215

I used zonein for the Pirates tonight. I will try the other stuff.
    Remember, that which hath not killed you, will try again...................

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information