Thread: Lamar Woodley

Threads : 60

Default Lamar Woodley

Any word about Wood and his contract or future with the Steelers ? I hated to start a thread for this question but, I didn't want to hi-jack someone elses thread.

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Lamar Woodley

I am sure he gets a long term deal, but there is nothing as of now. If they are negotiating, it has been kept real quiet. it would give the Steelers some good cap relief to get it done.
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Thans Steelreign

Threads : 413

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am sure he gets a long term deal, but there is nothing as of now. If they are negotiating, it has been kept real quiet. it would give the Steelers some good cap relief to get it done.
    From reading some of the reports, they have to wait until the restructuring contracts with Ben and Harrison and maybe even Keisel are approved by the commissioner's office. They've been holding the submission of those until Thursday, otherwise the players involved would not be allowed to practice. Woodley is next in line.

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by exNCite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From reading some of the reports, they have to wait until the restructuring contracts with Ben and Harrison and maybe even Keisel are approved by the commissioner's office. They've been holding the submission of those until Thursday, otherwise the players involved would not be allowed to practice. Woodley is next in line.
    That's the most I've heard of anything. I knew they wanted to restructure some, so this is good news that they are actually doing some restructuring and just waiting for the approval process. Sounds like a whole furry of stuff is gonna happen soon
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Glad Woodley is signed. As I said on another post, " for some reason it would have bothered me extra to see Woodley on another team. "

So with not starting a new topic I have this to say. " it is bothering me more now, that we lost last years Super Bowl than it did at the tiime of the loss. " I don't know why but, maybe it is I am all involved with what is taking place with the team, the fight of another season to try and get back to the Super Bowl.

Man oh man, some cities and players never smell a playoff game or Super Bowl appearance and to get there and lose,,,,, ouch ! It just doesn't get any worse than that. Hasn't affected me like the 95 loss and I'm still more upset about that one than this last one. We should be 8 Super Bowl wins and no losses in my opinion but, the other teams made good with our mistakes. Take away Bellicheat and the Patricheats cheating and we could have had a couple of more Super Bowl wins on top of the others.

This new season can't start fast enough for me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information