Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Madden 12....

      
  1. #1
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Madden 12....

    They put a Cleveland Brown on the cover????Don't the Browns have enough problems as it is......like,for instance,being the Browns???

  2. #2
    BlackNGoldRules's Avatar
    Status : BlackNGoldRules is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Nov 9, 2009
    Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts : 7,065
    Threads : 126
    Last Online : Sep-22-2012 @ 11:27 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Madden 12....

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They put a Cleveland Brown on the cover????Don't the Browns have enough problems as it is......like,for instance,being the Browns???
    I would have been happier if they put a Raven on the cover instead. The Browns are already jinxed without this.

  3. #3
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNGoldRules View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would have been happier if they put a Raven on the cover instead. The Browns are already jinxed without this.
    That was my point.

  4. #4
    BlackNGoldRules's Avatar
    Status : BlackNGoldRules is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Nov 9, 2009
    Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts : 7,065
    Threads : 126
    Last Online : Sep-22-2012 @ 11:27 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Madden 12....

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was my point.
    I know, I was just agreeing with your point and adding the Ravens part of it.

  5. #5
    Beast's Avatar
    Status : Beast is offline
    Rank : Superstar
    Join Date : Apr 3, 2011
    Location : Butler, PA
    Posts : 2,769
    Threads : 43
    Last Online : Apr-08-2016 @ 11:41 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Madden 12....

    No way I'm paying 65 bucks for this game. I already bought Madden 09 and in 2010 they shut down the ****ing server... **** that. I'll stick to games that aren't run by money whore companies (such as Electronic ****ing Arts).
    "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

  6. #6
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No way I'm paying 65 bucks for this game. I already bought Madden 09 and in 2010 they shut down the ****ing server... **** that. I'll stick to games that aren't run by money whore companies (such as Electronic ****ing Arts).
    Shut down the server??

  7. #7
    Steelreign's Avatar

    Status : Steelreign is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Wheatfield, Indiana
    Posts : 18,943
    Threads : 227
    Last Online : Nov-02-2016 @ 07:58 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Madden 12....

    Les, A gazzilion people playing each other on line totally bog servers down. It has happened a few times
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

  8. #8
    Beast's Avatar
    Status : Beast is offline
    Rank : Superstar
    Join Date : Apr 3, 2011
    Location : Butler, PA
    Posts : 2,769
    Threads : 43
    Last Online : Apr-08-2016 @ 11:41 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Madden 12....

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shut down the server??
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Les, A gazzilion people playing each other on line totally bog servers down. It has happened a few times
    Nope, the Madden 09 servers were shut down in January 2010. Pathetic. I refuse to buy another Madden after that ****.

    http://gamerlimit.com/2010/01/ea-can...en-09-servers/
    "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

  9. #9
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    That's weak. I have never bought a new one tho. I get them a few years old and it's like a buck or two. I am not good enough to compete live anyway.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •