Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105

Thread: New here.

      
  1. #1
    Sid_Vicious's Avatar
    Status : Sid_Vicious is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 22, 2011
    Location : Vancouver, BC
    Posts : 114
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Nov-15-2011 @ 01:30 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default New here.

    VA Born Yinzer invited me to this place, we've been on a few message boards together, so the bromance shall continue here (no homo).

    I've been on a few sites that tried to grow a Pens group, to no avail of course. The one I was apart of that had a huge group, had ******bag moderators (like at hfboards) that would pick on people and then ban them repeatedly for disagreeing with them, forget rule violations. I could point out a few...

    I am hoping this place is not like that at all and that the Pens fans here are passionate about the team as much as they are well educated about the team and the sport.

    Reading the threads in the Pens forum, the place has a lot of potential. Glad I was invited.

  2. #2
    Steelreign's Avatar

    Status : Steelreign is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Wheatfield, Indiana
    Posts : 18,943
    Threads : 227
    Last Online : Nov-02-2016 @ 07:58 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    You have been invited to the right place you are home now, welcome to the Tavern
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

  3. #3
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Welcome aboard... Kick your feet up and enjoy our Tavern!....

    ... We obviously have different Taverns (forums) for the various sports, and the Pens Tavern is a great one!... Post often and post proud, but keep a thick skin because all opinions are relegated to substantial debate... Ha Ha!

    ... BTW, I think you'll find that we do not have "******bag mods", as they are all hand-picked by the two owners...
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  4. #4
    Sid_Vicious's Avatar
    Status : Sid_Vicious is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 22, 2011
    Location : Vancouver, BC
    Posts : 114
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Nov-15-2011 @ 01:30 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Thanks and that's very good to know. VA Born Yinzer definitely picked a good place to post about Pens stuff.

  5. #5
    Steelreign's Avatar

    Status : Steelreign is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Wheatfield, Indiana
    Posts : 18,943
    Threads : 227
    Last Online : Nov-02-2016 @ 07:58 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome aboard... Kick your feet up and enjoy our Tavern!.... ... We obviously have different Taverns (forums) for the various sports, and the Pens Tavern is a great one!... Post often and post proud, but keep a thick skin because all opinions are relegated to substantial debate... Ha Ha!... BTW, I think you'll find that we do not have "******bag mods", as they are all hand-picked by the two owners...
    They make us wear shock collars, so anytime we start being ******bag, it's 10,000 volts
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

  6. #6
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They make us wear shock collars, so anytime we start being ******bag, it's 10,000 volts
    LoL!.... My ex-wife tried that with me.... Sad thing is that I enjoyed it......
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  7. #7
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Welcome. There are some educated folks here for sure. The Pens board probably has a little less traffic than the other two sports but that's where you come in eh? I would be happy to see more Pens fans flock here. I'll be at it all season. Big Stillers fan tho so will probably be wearing a Redman Avatar for a while once I get it changed.

  8. #8
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome aboard... Kick your feet up and enjoy our Tavern!....

    ... We obviously have different Taverns (forums) for the various sports, and the Pens Tavern is a great one!... Post often and post proud, but keep a thick skin because all opinions are relegated to substantial debate... Ha Ha!

    ... BTW, I think you'll find that we do not have "******bag mods", as they are all hand-picked by the two owners...
    How do you explain Les then? :P

  9. #9
    Steelreign's Avatar

    Status : Steelreign is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Wheatfield, Indiana
    Posts : 18,943
    Threads : 227
    Last Online : Nov-02-2016 @ 07:58 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LoL!.... My ex-wife tried that with me.... Sad thing is that I enjoyed it......
    what do you say to that?
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

  10. #10
    Sid_Vicious's Avatar
    Status : Sid_Vicious is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 22, 2011
    Location : Vancouver, BC
    Posts : 114
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Nov-15-2011 @ 01:30 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Alright, this took a turn for the kinky...lol

  11. #11
    Steelreign's Avatar

    Status : Steelreign is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Wheatfield, Indiana
    Posts : 18,943
    Threads : 227
    Last Online : Nov-02-2016 @ 07:58 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright, this took a turn for the kinky...lol
    There is a certain craziness that permeates around this place
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

  12. #12
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you explain Les then? :P
    I'm a ******bag by choice.......and don't regret it one iota.Besides,I wouldn't be me if I wasn't.lol

    Welcome aboard,Sid!!

  13. #13
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Vicious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    VA Born Yinzer invited me to this place, we've been on a few message boards together, so the bromance shall continue here (no homo).

    I've been on a few sites that tried to grow a Pens group, to no avail of course. The one I was apart of that had a huge group, had ******bag moderators (like at hfboards) that would pick on people and then ban them repeatedly for disagreeing with them, forget rule violations. I could point out a few...

    I am hoping this place is not like that at all and that the Pens fans here are passionate about the team as much as they are well educated about the team and the sport.

    Reading the threads in the Pens forum, the place has a lot of potential. Glad I was invited.
    Ive got an account over at HF... I have an account everywhere, i was once a whore but I know what you're talking about. i'm a mod/Admin because I hate other mods and Admins

    Post away here and anyone else you can think of, invite em over. I'm trying to grow the Pens Tavern here as well
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard


  14. #14
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you explain Les then? :P
    We felt bad for him. Not only are me and NKy great people but we help build morale
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard


  15. #15
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We felt bad for him. Not only are me and NKy great people but we help build morale
    Well played sir.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •