Thread: Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man

Threads : 1632
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man

Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man
    Monday, November 16, 2009
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...:b28909328:z10

A woman with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has found the man of her dreams after she wore out a string of boyfriends.

Michelle Thompson, who suffers from persistent sexual arousal syndrome, thought she was just too demanding for men and would never find the man of her dreams.

But she has been with her neighbor Andrew Carr, 32, for the past six months and he's as keen for sexual intercourse as she is. They make love 10 times a day.

"Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told The News of the World newspaper in the U.K. "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."

Women who suffer from persistent sexual arousal syndrome experience spontaneous orgasms throughout the day, which may or may not accompany sexual activity. Many women describe the condition as debilitating and embarrassing.

Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time.

She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.

Threads : 48

Default Re: Woman Who Has 300 Orgasms a Day Meets Dream Man

Quote Originally Posted by WYsteel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They make love 10 times a day.
    Ok,I'm calling bull****.

Threads : 135

A woman with a medical condition that gives her 300 orgasms a day has found the man of her dreams after she wore out a string of boyfriends.

Michelle Thompson, who suffers from persistent sexual arousal syndrome, thought she was just too demanding for men and would never find the man of her dreams.

But she has been with her neighbor Andrew Carr, 32, for the past six months and he's as keen for sexual intercourse as she is. They make love 10 times a day.

"Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told The News of the World newspaper in the U.K. "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."

Women who suffer from persistent sexual arousal syndrome experience spontaneous orgasms throughout the day, which may or may not accompany sexual activity. Many women describe the condition as debilitating and embarrassing.

Michelle's rare condition means she always craves sex and can climax at any time.

[HIGH-LIGHT]She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

That's the same excuse Les used!!!!
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

Threads : 137
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No way this broad has 300 bell ringers a day.

Probably more like 250.

Threads : 67

Women who suffer from persistent sexual arousal syndrome experience spontaneous orgasms throughout the day, which may or may not accompany sexual activity. [HIGH-LIGHT]Many women describe the condition as debilitating and embarrassing.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.

Not sure I would feel the same way
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Threads : 23
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Where can I meet one of these women?

Threads : 126
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

[HIGH-LIGHT]She even had to quit a job in a biscuit factory because the machines kept setting her off.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

Good thing she didn't work in a sausage factory!!!

Threads : 5
    Sports Logo

"Andrew has changed my life. I'm no longer looking for a cure for my orgasms - I've found it," Michelle told [HIGH-LIGHT]The News of the World newspaper [/HIGH-LIGHT]in the U.K. "Now I have a huge grin on my face all the time, and it's not just because of the orgasms."

The day that they print a truthful, thought provoking story, I'll make a paper mache hat out of it and run through the streets in just the hat. This paper really should get some real reporters.

Threads : 1632

So am I to understand that there is an object that doubles as both a biscuit maker and adult toy? Does it have a patent yet?

Threads : 48

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNGoldRules View Post
    Good thing she didn't work in a sausage factory!!!

Threads : 30

Types of Women Nymphomaniac
    If you are a new midlife bachelor, then you probably have forgotten what having great sex is all about. You may have also forgotten what having sex frequently means as often sex in long-term relationships slows down to a crawl in terms of frequency. [A lot of guys I know in long-term multi-year relationships are lucky to get laid once every two weeks.] If as a midlife bachelor you suddenly find yourself dating a nymphomaniac, then your world is changing drastically for the better at least for the short-term. A nymphomaniac is a woman who loves to have a lot of sex as often as possible. And if she is attractive and only interested in you then life is truly a happy place!

How do you explain a nymphomaniac? Shes just GOT to have you it is that simple and there is nothing more attractive to a midlife bachelor than a woman who has GOT to have him! It is just sex all the time hot, sloppy, repeated sex ALL THE TIME. Nevermind why it doesnt matter (at least not in the short-term). You have to take it for what it is a blessing that God has bestowed upon you (I say it this way, and Im not a religious man). Women like this dont grow on trees they are not everywhere. In fact, I believe they are few and far between. Some people go a lifetime without dating one. But if you are one of the fortunate few to date one, you will smile when you think of her for the rest of your life! Now there are a few problems associated with nymphomaniac women but Ill come back to that after my examples.

Continued:

Threads : 9

This is , definitely.

*searches for local biscuit making jobs*

Threads : 87

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Ok,I'm calling bull****.
    You do that while [HIGH-LIGHT]I call [/HIGH-LIGHT]Michelle Thompson.

I sounds like she is in need of my particular and finely honed skill set, and I never let a lover in need down!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information