Thread: Early Report on Ben is Good...

Threads : 22

Default Early Report on Ben is Good...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=lgns

And I hope this doesnt lead to endless "We would be better off with Batch Vs. Ravs" posts....

Now, we need Troy back !!!

Threads : 29

Default Re: Early Report on Ben is Good...

I'm not going to say we'd be better off with Batch. We could see some wildcat with Dixon though. j/k

On a serious note, I honestly think the NFL should have a rule that when a player leaves the game from a blow to the head he should have to sit out at least one week. This has nothing to do with football, but with the little that is known about head injuries, I just think it would be the careful thing to do.

I never really thought about until awhile back and I got a concussion and to this day I can't remember how I did it or 3 hours of time after it. I had headaches for months. So I'm a little more sensitive about concussions now.

Agree with you, Cardiac... however, given Ben's postgame comments, and the fact that after the game he didnt even mention a headache, it leads me to believe that this MIGHT have been more of a stinger, than a concussion. If he is already feeling OK, most likely, he should be alright for Sunday night.

On another note--- will be watching the game from DisneyWorld (annual Thanksgiving trip with the family)

Daughter and I will have our Troy jerseys on, getting ready for the game with all of the other Pitt fanatics out there. Its amazing how many Steeler fans we see out there !!!

Hopefully, will not see a repeat of the "mud-bowl" !!! (other than the fact that we won!)

Quote Originally Posted by pittfannyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with you, Cardiac... however, given Ben's postgame comments, and the fact that after the game he didnt even mention a headache, it leads me to believe that this MIGHT have been more of a stinger, than a concussion. If he is already feeling OK, most likely, he should be alright for Sunday night.

On another note--- will be watching the game from DisneyWorld (annual Thanksgiving trip with the family)

Daughter and I will have our Troy jerseys on, getting ready for the game with all of the other Pitt fanatics out there. Its amazing how many Steeler fans we see out there !!!

Hopefully, will not see a repeat of the "mud-bowl" !!! (other than the fact that we won!)
    I know when I had mine, when I knew what was going on, I didn't have a headache and I felt fine except for my head being sore. I didn't start having headaches for a couple of days.
    The reason I think the NFL needs to make a mandatory rule is because a lot of players are going to say they feel fine and teams are going to want their star players playing. So the decision should be taken out of their hands.

That sounds like more fun than my family's thanksgiving. I spend two days cooking and then two days cleaning up after a bunch of people.

<< That sounds like more fun than my family's thanksgiving. I spend two days cooking and then two days cleaning up after a bunch of people.>>

LOL ! Thats why we started going away... well, that and the fact that my wife doesnt cook !! Its been a lot of fun there the last few years with the Steelers on natl the times we have been there. The parks are swarming with Steeler fans !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pittfannyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    << That sounds like more fun than my family's thanksgiving. I spend two days cooking and then two days cleaning up after a bunch of people.>>

LOL ! Thats why we started going away... well, that and the fact that my wife doesnt cook !! Its been a lot of fun there the last few years with the Steelers on natl the times we have been there. The parks are swarming with Steeler fans !!!
    I shouldn't say I do it all myself. My husband does help, he does the turkey and all the peeling and chopping. My kids usually help as well. This year I won't have to do much of the cleaning though. The only good thing to come from being hit by a 2 ton truck.

Threads : 23
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Just Ben being a "drama queen"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information