Thread: Time may be right...

Threads : 407
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Time may be right...

for the picking....teams not to give up a TD from any type of return,,,,Indy...Titans...Bears...Giants...KC....RAVENS

This needs to be what every Steeler fan has to have to be wishing to happen this week....be it INT or KR.

We cannot afford to turnover the ball...we need a clean game.

Turds...+5...takeaways 11 Int's...5 fumbles.......giveaways 8 Int's 3 fumbles
    Steelers -5..takeaways 8 Int's....6 fumbles.......giveaways 10 Int's 9 fumbles

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Time may be right...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This needs to be what every Steeler fan has to have to be wishing to happen this week....be it INT or KR.

We cannot afford to turnover the ball...we need a clean game.

Turds...+5...takeaways 11 Int's...5 fumbles.......giveaways 8 Int's 3 fumbles
    Steelers -5..takeaways 8 Int's....6 fumbles.......giveaways 10 Int's 9 fumbles
    Very good stat.... Thanx for posting it...

... And agreed that we need to keep the ball in our posession and not allow a return for a TD... You do realize that we dominated the clock last week against KC with somewhere around 44 minutes or so.... Maybe my stats are off because I wasn't able to see the game, but if it is correct, then it all comes down to a "clean game" as you said....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 10

Whew!

The title made me think this was going to be another 'wildcat' thread.

Threads : 407
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very good stat.... Thanx for posting it...

... And agreed that we need to keep the ball in our posession and not allow a return for a TD... You do realize that we dominated the clock last week against KC with somewhere around 44 minutes or so.... Maybe my stats are off because I wasn't able to see the game, but if it is correct, then it all comes down to a "clean game" as you said....
    No your stats are right..I neither seen the game...but did hear the stat...we had the ball 19 minutes more than KC...hence my disbelievement that we lost. As a matter of fact I just now read that Wallace had a fumble in the game.

I don't like the INT stat, but when you consider how much we are passing...odds are in their favor and Int's will happen...even if not the QB's fault...as what I understand was the case last week.

But the fumbles gotta stop. I can recall too many of them this year....and THEY ALWAYS seem to be at more key moments than the Int's. Maybe I am wrong. Hines, Logan, Mendy....stick in my mind.

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The turnovers have occured at the moments when we were about to put games away it seems. Three of mendy's fumbles have occured in the redzone as well as one of Parkers. Two of Ben's int's have been in the endzone. That is a lot of points that have been taken off the board in the redzone which has helped lose at least one game for us.
    PROTECTING THE BALL in the redzone along with scoring points when we get there, would go a long way towards fixing a lot of what's been killing us this year.
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information