Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.pghsportsforum.com

Threads : 60

Default Re: www.pghsportsforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    welcome back Fezzi, good to see you I can promise you that nothing is being sugar coated, but we are on the high of the dark cloud that has been lifted from over this place. To get to the Tavern, go to the forums page and scroll down until you see the Tavern. click and read the thread started by Crash "Holy crap, I leave for a few months". We just want this place to be what it was meant to be and now it really can be just that, a place to come talk Pitsburgh sports where you can have debates and disagreements but still realize we are all just fans who love our team.
    Thanks Steelereign. I hate to come off with an attitude and chip on my shoulder but, you have to look at it from my point a view. If it was possible or anyone actuallly cared enough, start with my original post from years back and tell me if I was ever out of line with anyone on this site. It wasn't until my last few posting that I ever stuck up for myself with these two mods I usually always allow things to pass in my life and on this site but after being chewed out from an immature person for no reasons possible other than, a certain mod having scrambled eggs for brains well, I decided to stick up for myself and I got tossed. Didn't really bother me because everyone knows you can pick your friends and not your enemies. The thing about it, I really thought this person was a 12 year older until I learned differently.
    Like I said before, you guys want me to stop posting here say the word but until then, thanks for welcoming back. I'll look up crashes post and thank you.

Thanks Steelereign, I found the string and read all the post. It really explains a lot when I learned I/We were dealing not only with neurotic individual but a drunk on top of it.
    Lesson learned for some of you young folks. Behavior like that only destroys it, doesn't build bridges or makes togetherness in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    I'm still going to get on you for not drinking the Kool Aid. Thats part of the fun, the fact that there's debate. I like the debate. If we agree, excellent. If we don't then that is excellent. I'm just not going to ban someone for an opposite view or because i don't personally like them.

Your one week ban ended up being permanent. Go down to The Tavern forum and you can read all about what happened. Bottom line though is that you are right in a way, people were run out, place became a ghost town. Not much we could do about it. Now that the issue is gone, we are moving on, righting wrongs and heading in a positive direction

I've read that string that you directed me to and all I can say is wow ! I'll think of more to say later. I kind of feel I was right when I said he must have ran out of people to vent on and turned his neorotic behavior upon you guys. Wow, I've read that post you made and it just cements why this site went down hill. I know you guys are trying to bring this site back from the dead and I wish you all the luck but, I really think he did so much damage to this place and offened so many people, it might be an up hill battle.
    Funny, it took getting bit yourselves to realize or admit all us innocent people were being done wrong and we do add value to the discussion boards.

Threads : 433
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I've read that string that you directed me to and all I can say is wow ! I'll think of more to say later. I kind of feel I was right when I said he must have ran out of people to vent on and turned his neorotic behavior upon you guys. Wow, I've read that post you made and it just cements why this site went down hill. I know you guys are trying to bring this site back from the dead and I wish you all the luck but, I really think he did so much damage to this place and offened so many people, it might be an up hill battle.
    Funny, it took getting bit yourselves to realize or admit all us innocent people were being done wrong and we do add value to the discussion boards.
    I must have been here to late to notice any of that. He never offended me and I never saw him having any conflict with anyone on here, but I've only been here for about 6 months. So I guess a site that I thought was great is about to get a helluva lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Pittsburgh Fan View Post
    I must have been here to late to notice any of that. He never offended me and I never saw him having any conflict with anyone on here, but I've only been here for about 6 months. So I guess a site that I thought was great is about to get a helluva lot better.

You guys had so little followers in my opinion, he must have been runing out of posters to wack out on. And what I read from the other guys maybe, he was too drunk to come up with an original thought or just too boozed up to function. Good thing he's an airline pilot though, must fly for SouthWest.

Threads : 440

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    You guys had so little followers in my opinion, he must have been runing out of posters to wack out on. And what I read from the other guys maybe, he was too drunk to come up with an original thought or just too boozed up to function. Good thing he's an airline pilot though, must fly for SouthWest.
    Dave flies for Delta, remind me not to fly them internationally without checking who the pilot is first.

Threads : 1632
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Dave went bozo on me often. Glad the drama is over. I like Dave and hope he get's help with his disease. Whole damb thing makes me very sad.
    Last edited by Skeeter; Sep-10-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Threads : 70
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hey... Anyone going to the opener on Sunday? I'll be tailgating at the Springhill Suites Marriott parking lot around 9am-ish... Sorry to interupt this thread with importance? If anyone is in the area hit me up with a text message 330.389.0900 I will be hangin and not worrying about forum politics!
    Hidden Content Chuck Norris wears Steelers Pajamas!!!

Threads : 87
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread the 1st time.

Having been a victim of the "Old Guard" Not to mentioned, ripped off by that flying lunatic. I'd like to read the thread by crash that explains the revolution that led to independence day, but can't find it (some closer would be nice). Is it gone?

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Look in exile for that thread
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Threads : 87
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    Look in exile for that thread
    I'm own up to my ignorance here. How do you look in exile?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information