Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The *NEW* Trim, Slim, Improved Rules At The Pittsburgh Sports Forum

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The *NEW* Trim, Slim, Improved Rules At The Pittsburgh Sports Forum

I never read rules on message boards. I'm not going to start now. I treat you guys like I would in real life. I have never been in a fist fight and I have never got banned from a board. Good enough. Cheers.

Threads : 60

Default Re: The *NEW* Trim, Slim, Improved Rules At The Pittsburgh Sports Forum

Well said Beezy. I don't need to read the rules to know how to act. I as well treat you people on this site as if I would face to face. I need no computer muscle as some do or act like. Cowards talk trash on computers/from the safety of their key boards.

The only time I've been in fist fights is when I fought other peoples fights that didn't stand a chance against some bully. The thing is, I was usually smaller than the guy I was fighting for. I never liked to see people get pushed around.

This is why I appreciate that Nky is now gone or no longer a mod because he was that type of person to lash out on people that didn't do anything or at least didn't deserve the treatment that he was giving, all in the name of him being a mod, a bully an asss.

Threads : 11

LOOKS GOOD TO ME KIPPY.

OH AND BY THE WAY MALKIN SUX
    !
    The One and Only!!!!!!

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never read rules on message boards. I'm not going to start now. I treat you guys like I would in real life. I have never been in a fist fight and I have never got banned from a board. Good enough. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I don't need to read the rules to know how to act. I as well treat you people on this site as if I would face to face. .
    Usually people don't need Rules and the reason I posted these out was to let everyone know and see further the changes here since Ownership changes were had in September and see what you get under the Steelreign/Kipper/Buccoray team. Just another way for us to get through to others that this place is as Laid back as you're going to find from a Message board when it comes to how the mods/Admins are towards people. I also wanted to highlight the whole "Banning Democracy" concept as well since it's a concept I've never seen on any other message board and eprsonally it's something myself and Steelreign are pretty proud of. It came about accidental with all that happened with Crash but we're glad it did because I like the idea of PSF having a certain amount of self governance to a certain degree. I don't want to see any regular members telling other regular members how to act but I do want to involve members in some decision making that we feel shouldn't be ultimately made by 1-3 people
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 277

What about "badges?"

I don't want no stinkin' badges!

Threads : 413

You forgot one rule.

11. **** THE RATURDS.

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Quote Originally Posted by exNCite View Post
    You forgot one rule.

11. **** THE RATURDS.
    Didn't know we needed to make that a rule. figured it was obvious enough

After such a nice win over the Ravens, I expected to see more posters at this site. I hope your rules weren't too much for them......lol

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

They will come...seeing that things have changed course to the direction this place was meant to go, people will come...because we are Chill
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

I keep forgetting to invite cool posters from other sites over to here. I'll tell them our new slogan is, " Chill, baby, baby Chill.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I keep forgetting to invite cool posters from other sites over to here. I'll tell them our new slogan is, " Chill, baby, baby Chill.
    You are DA MAN

Threads : 164

Rules?? I think its simple, have your viewpoint don't be an assclown about them......
    "ARRRGGHHH THERE WILL BE MUTTON TONIGHT!" Said the Troll

Quote Originally Posted by bdeff View Post
    Rules?? I think its simple, have your viewpoint don't be an assclown about them......
    So few words....yet so wise.

Received my email about the new and improved site, never truer words spoken Steelereign. As I get on this site I always see a bunch of guests looking on and I bet they have some good Steeler talk to chime in with. You guests need to get off the sidelines and step on the field with becoming a member.

Received my email about the new and improved site, never truer words spoken Steelereign. As I get on this site I always see a bunch of guests looking on and I bet they have some good Steeler talk to chime in with. You guests need to get off the sidelines and step on the field with becoming a member.
    Like I put in the newsletter, it's a "rebuilding" effort. It's not going to happen over night. We have a lot of guests, that's a nice start. What we need to build over time is a good consistent "core" of fans per team that are hear all of the time discussing and such. We have a nice core now but I think it's smaller in volume than what is probably needed. When we get that type of consistency and volume, others will jump in and join.

Like I said, we are simply treating PSF as if it was a brand new site we got off the ground back in September. With the new URL and a name that isn't even a year old (Pittsburgh Sports Forum), I've had to go out and do all of the Search Engine Optimization stuff from scratch and it takes time to build that up, build up the awareness of the site name and such. Work in progress! I just need all you guys to stick with us, help us out as we grow in time..

Chill baby!, Chill ... i like that even if it has an Al Davis feel to it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information