Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The *NEW* Trim, Slim, Improved Rules At The Pittsburgh Sports Forum

Threads : 18
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The *NEW* Trim, Slim, Improved Rules At The Pittsburgh Sports Forum

I've never been much of a poster here and probably more of the sitting the sidelines like many others with reading the conversations. I was turned off by this site in fear of having the one banished mod from treating me like the others he ****ed upon.
    If things remain how they have been here for the last month or so such as people having fun and remaining respectful as it should be then, I'm happy to return and enjoy this as a Steeler fan should.

Thank you Mods for this site and the improvements that you have made.

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never been much of a poster here and probably more of the sitting the sidelines like many others with reading the conversations. I was turned off by this site in fear of having the one banished mod from treating me like the others he ****ed upon.
    If things remain how they have been here for the last month or so such as people having fun and remaining respectful as it should be then, I'm happy to return and enjoy this as a Steeler fan should.

Thank you Mods for this site and the improvements that you have made.
    Statements like this let us know we have made the right decisions lately and that we're headed in the right direction, so thank you. This is the kind of feedback we need. I guarantee that this is how the site shall remain. A place you can post and just relax and get away from life and everyday stress while you're here. It is good to see you back.
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Threads : 32
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm glad I am "grandfathered in" so I can continure to be a hemmmoroidal ******* to most of you here.....

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Signature by Viz...and in memory of him, Bill Shanaberger 1939-2010

Threads : 60

Just these past couple of weeks or so this site has seemed to grow with more posters, new posters, respectful threads/conversations and no egomaniac drunken mod to screw it all up. I believe you/we can pull and have pulled this site up out of the utter collapse that the urinator had placed it in.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Just these past couple of weeks or so this site has seemed to grow with more posters, new posters, respectful threads/conversations and no egomaniac drunken mod to screw it all up. I believe you/we can pull and have pulled this site up out of the utter collapse that the urinator had placed it in.
    It has been cool to see all the new activity going on here. More opinions make for even better conversation and debate. I loved the debate surrounding Kipper's "Steelers should lose to get a better pick article". That was a fun topic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Urinator.......lol ! that's a good one........

Thanks again for the improvements to this site. With the Steeler season over it's nice to know we can now come here, talk our talk and chill out without, the mod Pimento or what ever nky was calling himself with acting like a total bully.
    You guys really did well but I have to ask, how did you guys keep him from coming back and not ruining things with his foolishness or drunken fits of nincompoopness ? He doesn't remind me of the type of person capable of taking the upper road and just walking.
    I can't even keep the neighbors dog out of my yard so really, how did you pull it off ? Maybe I can use your solution on the poop machine that keeps coming into my yard.

Threads : 60

They squirted him with a spray bottle

Quote Originally Posted by ranrod7 View Post
    I'm glad I am "grandfathered in" so I can continure to be a hemmmoroidal ******* to most of you here.....

we are glad for that too. That's become more or less your job I believe

Threads : 87

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Why didn't you just say ? " don't be like Nky "

BTW, nice going with this new community goverment.
    I agree with this 1000%. NKy and his minions being banished or put down, saved this site. I was one of their victims.

Admittedly, I can be overbearing at times, but I don't squash others opinions and am not afraid to debate my own.

Great job on the new direction.
    One question though, why didn't anyone tell me a year ago? I would have been back sooner.
    Can't a rat bastard like me get a little bit o' love from his Steeler bro's?

Threads : 87

BTW,
    having been a victim of the "Old Guard" Not to mentioned, ripped off by that flying lunatic. I'd like to read the thread by crash that explains the revolution that led to independence day, but can't find it (some closer would be nice). Is it gone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information