Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Thank You Espn

      
  1. #1
    pendog66's Avatar
    Status : pendog66 is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Oct 29, 2009
    Posts : 211
    Threads : 15
    Last Online : Oct-24-2011 @ 09:12 AM

    Default Thank You Espn

    Last week under the rumors section they posted a story about how they think crosby might be the problem for the penguins. With his penalties and lack of points this year. Since then, 11 points in 3 games. Thank you Espn

  2. #2
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Good ole ESPN.Bunch of retards.How else can you explain them hiring and keeping Sean Salisbury employed for so long??

  3. #3
    ihateusernames's Avatar
    Status : ihateusernames is offline
    Rank : Bench Warmer
    Join Date : Oct 19, 2009
    Location : Burrell Twp, PA
    Posts : 353
    Threads : 6
    Last Online : May-02-2013 @ 06:36 AM

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    What can you say, some people live and breathe ESPN. You either have to have a certain flair for writing or some lame "booyah" saying and they're kings.

  4. #4
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    If there's one thing we all pretty much know about ESPN, it's that a great majority of the retards they hire there, know very little about the things they cover and write about..

    It is good seeing Sid going on this tear right now though

  5. #5
    Steel City's Avatar
    Status : Steel City is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Nov 12, 2009
    Location : Wish I lived in Vegas
    Posts : 705
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Jan-13-2011 @ 03:26 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Agreed about Sid. He's been lights outs lately.

    As far as the dooooooshh clowns at the espn hq, I swear if I had any kind of financial backing, I'd start my own sports network and take those ****ers to the cleaners. As it stands they got a ****in monopoly on sports and they all suck.

    If it ain't the Cheatriots or the Flakers, they don't give a ****! ****ers!

    rant off
    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed about Sid. He's been lights outs lately.

    As far as the dooooooshh clowns at the espn hq, I swear if I had any kind of financial backing, I'd start my own sports network and take those ****ers to the cleaners. As it stands they got a ****in monopoly on sports and they all suck.

    If it ain't the Cheatriots or the Flakers, they don't give a ****! ****ers!

    rant off
    You forgot about the Yankees and Red sox

    But yeah, pretty much. Espn is more about trying to provide some mtv-esque type of entertainment with their news and columns and such than they are about getting people something that's got some facts in it backed up with a good opinion

  7. #7
    Steel City's Avatar
    Status : Steel City is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Nov 12, 2009
    Location : Wish I lived in Vegas
    Posts : 705
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Jan-13-2011 @ 03:26 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You forgot about the Yankees and Red sox

    But yeah, pretty much. Espn is more about trying to provide some mtv-esque type of entertainment with their news and columns and such than they are about getting people something that's got some facts in it backed up with a good opinion
    Oh yeah, how could I forget those ****in *** clown ******** teams? Duh on me. They do suck them off quite a bit too! They're all ****ers man! I mean it!

    That's why I love it when they ARE FORCED to announce Pittsburgh the greatest in hockey and football (**** yearly!) and the way Sid is blossoming, it's gonna be for a long while more too!

    **** them right in their ****ed pats, flakers, yankkes and sux asses!


    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

  8. #8
    SteelCar86's Avatar
    Status : SteelCar86 is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 19, 2009
    Location : Detroit, Michigan
    Posts : 728
    Threads : 9
    Last Online : Sep-16-2013 @ 08:21 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh yeah, how could I forget those ****in *** clown ******** teams? Duh on me. They do suck them off quite a bit too! They're all ****ers man! I mean it!

    That's why I love it when they ARE FORCED to announce Pittsburgh the greatest in hockey and football (**** yearly!) and the way Sid is blossoming, it's gonna be for a long while more too!

    **** them right in their ****ed pats, flakers, yankkes and sux asses!


    I'll have to get you right back on the "love that attitude" front.


    I think their business meetings involve group jack off sessions to the Yankees official calendar.

  9. #9
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCar86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll have to get you right back on the "love that attitude" front.


    I think their business meetings involve group jack off sessions to the Yankees official calendar.
    It also helps that Derek Jeter stops by and gives them all annual handjobs and Hank Steinbrenner and John Henry pay for them The PAtriots probably have some incriminating evidence of the big wigs at ESPN doing something illegal on "video camera". ESPN buries hockey so far down in their coverage that it's really no surprise that they run half assed, ****ty articles on anything that has to do with the sport

  10. #10
    Steel City's Avatar
    Status : Steel City is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Nov 12, 2009
    Location : Wish I lived in Vegas
    Posts : 705
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Jan-13-2011 @ 03:26 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCar86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll have to get you right back on the "love that attitude" front.


    I think their business meetings involve group jack off sessions to the Yankees official calendar.
    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

  11. #11
    SteelCar86's Avatar
    Status : SteelCar86 is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 19, 2009
    Location : Detroit, Michigan
    Posts : 728
    Threads : 9
    Last Online : Sep-16-2013 @ 08:21 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It also helps that Derek Jeter stops by and gives them all annual handjobs and Hank Steinbrenner and John Henry pay for them The PAtriots probably have some incriminating evidence of the big wigs at ESPN doing something illegal on "video camera". [HIGH-LIGHT]ESPN buries hockey so far down in their coverage[/HIGH-LIGHT] that it's really no surprise that they run half assed, ****ty articles on anything that has to do with the sport
    They cover hockey???





    I was under the impression hockey gave Reischea Canidate hives or something. After the SCF, Detroit's local stations showed the Pens with the cup more often than those asswads.

  12. #12
    Steel City's Avatar
    Status : Steel City is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Nov 12, 2009
    Location : Wish I lived in Vegas
    Posts : 705
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Jan-13-2011 @ 03:26 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It also helps that Derek Jeter stops by and gives them all annual handjobs and Hank Steinbrenner and John Henry pay for them The PAtriots probably have some incriminating evidence of the big wigs at ESPN doing something illegal on "video camera". ESPN buries hockey so far down in their coverage that it's really no surprise that they run half assed, ****ty articles on anything that has to do with the sport
    I really can see u and me doin the play by play with Steel Car as our sideline reporter
    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

  13. #13
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCar86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They cover hockey???





    I was under the impression hockey gave Reischea Canidate hives or something. After the SCF, Detroit's local stations showed the Pens with the cup more often than those asswads.
    They don't actually "cover" hockey like they do other sports. It's more like "mentioning" the sport. After they run through their coverage of Major League Yankees and Red Sox, the National Patriots and Cowboys League, national Lakers Association and random Redneck Entertainment sports and poker they say "there were some hockey games tonight". then they goto commercial and come abck with a 15 minute piece of women's water polo

  14. #14
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really can see u and me doin the play by play with Steel Car as our sideline reporter
    If it's for ESPN it wouldn't be hard to do. We wouldn't even really need to pay attention to the game or talk about it

  15. #15
    SteelCar86's Avatar
    Status : SteelCar86 is offline
    Rank : Minor Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 19, 2009
    Location : Detroit, Michigan
    Posts : 728
    Threads : 9
    Last Online : Sep-16-2013 @ 08:21 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thank You Espn

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel City View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really can see u and me doin the play by play with Steel Car as our sideline reporter
    IN. I have hairspray and a blazer jacket.
    I also don't mind standing amid bleeding, sweaty guys swearing.

    "This is Carly...Andrews reporting. So, _____ your team is losing. What do you feel you could do to turn the game around?"

    That's about lame enough, eh? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •