Thread: arnold harrison factor

Threads : 183

Default arnold harrison factor

how much do you all think Arnold Harrison contributed to the steelers losing. It seemed like the browns were ready for just about anything the offense put together.

Earlier in the year. Dungy on NBC said that after 49ers played colts pretty close that he knew the colts struggled cause of one coach on the 49ers that knew the colts OL schemes and protections and the 49ers were able to exploit that. I wonder how many secrets Harrison gave away.

Other than Farrior, Keisel, Kemo, Heath and Harrison who else got contract extensions this past off season?

Threads : 122

Default Re: arnold harrison factor

Quote Originally Posted by steel0710 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how much do you all think Arnold Harrison contributed to the steelers losing. It seemed like the browns were ready for just about anything the offense put together.

Earlier in the year. Dungy on NBC said that after 49ers played colts pretty close that he knew the colts struggled cause of one coach on the 49ers that knew the colts OL schemes and protections and the 49ers were able to exploit that. I wonder how many secrets Harrison gave away.

Other than Farrior, Keisel, Kemo, Heath and Harrison who else got contract extensions this past off season?
    Could be. Why do you think we signed Corey Ivy right before we played the Ravens and let him go right after? The Pats do this quite often as well.

Threads : 10

He certainly could have been translating defensive hand signals.

Not that it really helped much, but still, it happens.

Threads : 691

Thing is,it shouldn't have mattered whether the Browns knew what was coming or not. The Steelers,like one player said,should have been able to beat a bad Brown's team,no matter what.
    Are these morons getting dumber or just louder-Mayor Quimby

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I dont buy into this stuff as much anymore as I used to. I remember hearing all about this **** leading to the Super bowl, after the Cards beat us in 2007... I don't think it factored as much. sure it helps when an opposing coach knows some stuff on another team but you still have to play the right matchups, make the right calls, the players on the field have to make the right adjustments. If anything, this type of stuff might give a team a little extra boost of confidence entering a game...

but I can't see Arnold Harrison making a difference. We had some issues with the Browns earlier on this season and it's not like we haven't faced the Browns and Mangini often enough. It's not as if Rob Ryan couldn't call brother Rex and ask for some pointers from a guy that had faced a ton over the years as a DC of the ravens... We lost because we didn't play well anywhere. Ben was sacked more because he failed to pick up blitzes, hit hot routes, make adjustments at the line, perhaps call proper protection. the line looked like it was doing one thing whenj they shoulda been doing something else... we have a moron as an OC that cant play call to counter defenses....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information