Thread: Last Two game

Threads : 23
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Last Two game

Have not the last two games just not been so fun to watch?

I mean we kill em the first nite and then last nite Sid sends em home cryin. I loved it!

Absolutely loved it!
    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

Threads : 1817

Default Re: Last Two game

I got home sooo late last night that even though i watched the game (finished at around 3am), i know i missed a lot as i sometimes was seeing double

But, anytime you can not only beat the flyers, but beat them badly in one game and then return and beat them on their home ice and Sidney Crosby be the one to do it, is pure beauty. Hysterical that the ******* from Philadelphia could not manage to put Crosby as one of the 3 stars last night. fleury deserved one of them but they had Letang as the top star Crosby flat out abuses their vaginas in Philadelphia.

Big game on Saturday though against buffalo. buffalo is hot as hell right now. There's about 8 elite looking teams in the NHL at this moment - Pittsburgh, Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, New Jersey and Buffalo, so this will be IMO the first true test game for us. I say first true test because we were missing key guys against the Blackhawks and were a fairly decimated team when we faced the Kings and Sharks and for the most part the past meeting or 2 against the Devils. This is our first good challenge with a healthy lineup this season

Threads : 35

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got home sooo late last night that even though i watched the game (finished at around 3am), i know i missed a lot as i sometimes was seeing double

But, anytime you can not only beat the flyers, but beat them badly in one game and then return and beat them on their home ice and Sidney Crosby be the one to do it, is pure beauty. Hysterical that the ******* from Philadelphia could not manage to put Crosby as one of the 3 stars last night. fleury deserved one of them but they had Letang as the top star Crosby flat out abuses their vaginas in Philadelphia.

Big game on Saturday though against buffalo. buffalo is hot as hell right now. There's about 8 elite looking teams in the NHL at this moment - Pittsburgh, Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, New Jersey and Buffalo, so this will be IMO the first true test game for us. I say first true test because we were missing key guys against the Blackhawks and were a fairly decimated team when we faced the Kings and Sharks and for the most part the past meeting or 2 against the Devils. This is our first good challenge with a healthy lineup this season
    They were saying last night that the game Saturday is the 2nd game in 2 nights for Buffalo, and we might face Hedberg instead of Miller. I sorta hate seein the back ups, I want to see how we do against their tops.
    formerly known as Eagle7187

Threads : 23

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post

You are absolutely right on all accounts! Pure beauty wasn't it? I felt so good last nite it ain't even funny. The fact that Sid did it to em was the ****in dagger of dagger for those *******s!

Big game Saturday nite is right. I had forgotten about playing LA in LA but yea we were banged up. I'm feelin good rite now about us beginning to get in a groove.

It's even crazier that we're this good without a ****ing groove!

****ing A Penguins! I'm proud of you boys.
    Sweet *** sig thanks to Kipper.Hidden Content

Threads : 0
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7187 View Post
    They were saying last night that the game Saturday is the 2nd game in 2 nights for Buffalo, and we might face Hedberg instead of Miller. I sorta hate seein the back ups, I want to see how we do against their tops.
    Actually Lalime but yes, your point still stands.

Threads : 1817

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7187 View Post
    Im with ya, id rather see tops vs. tops facing each other

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who has two thumbs and LOVED seeing the Cryers get whooped????

<------This guy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information