Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Mendy missing practice with flu.

      
  1. #16
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SLOW Willie Parker.
    No that is SLOW Beezy

  2. #17
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point,I don't think SWP could rack up yards against William and Mary.
    He certainly has proven to be able to do so against the Browns, Bengals, and Chargers...I just hope he doesn't pull the wool over the eyes of the coaching staff again.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  3. #18
    sjdrewk
    sjdrewk's Avatar
    Status :
    Rank : Guest

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    H1N1......Hopefully Mendy can give it to FWP so he can use it against the Stains to run the ball better.

  • #19
    Skeeter's Avatar
    Status : Skeeter is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Sharon, PA
    Posts : 5,322
    Threads : 1632
    Last Online : May-17-2015 @ 02:45 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    I've got swine flu now and it lasts over a week. Mostly respitory with hard coughing and lots of phlem. Hard to breathe. Not good for running the football.

  • #20
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Well FWP is going to get the same chance Mendy got 2 weeks ago...show his talent and try to earn his job back....could be a good thing.

  • #21
    Bton66's Avatar
    Status : Bton66 is offline
    Rank : 1st Stringer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Other side of the tracks
    Posts : 1,749
    Threads : 70
    Last Online : Sep-07-2016 @ 03:48 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well FWP is going to get the same chance Mendy got 2 weeks ago...show his talent and try to earn his job back....could be a good thing.
    I agree, "SWP" has had a great deal of success against the stains. Don't forget, he's also playing for a contract (I presume from Washington or Oakland)...I hope he has enough stones to try to win his position back (assuming it's already been taken by Delicious) by running the **** out of the football! Ben should be able to spread this Stains' D out enough to let anyone (myself included) have a field day running the ball...

    Which begs the question: "SHOULD I ****ING START HIM OR WHAT???" I'm looking at Ray Rice, A Bradshaw, FWP and Fred Jackson (need 2)?

    -Sorry to mix fantasy with reality guys!

  • #22
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bton66 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree, "SWP" has had a great deal of success against the stains. Don't forget, he's also playing for a contract (I presume from Washington or Oakland)...I hope he has enough stones to try to win his position back (assuming it's already been taken by Delicious) by running the **** out of the football! Ben should be able to spread this Stains' D out enough to let anyone (myself included) have a field day running the ball...

    Which begs the question: "SHOULD I ****ING START HIM OR WHAT???" I'm looking at Ray Rice, A Bradshaw, FWP and Fred Jackson (need 2)?

    -Sorry to mix fantasy with reality guys!
    Don't see him in Washington...Portis far from washed up...better than Parker....I could see Belicheat getting him for a year though. He took Taylor.

  • #23
    LasVegasGuy's Avatar
    Status : LasVegasGuy is offline
    Rank : Banned
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Living on the Sun, Nevada
    Posts : 2,076
    Threads : 60
    Last Online : Jan-05-2012 @ 12:19 PM

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LVG will be so happy.
    Two Words........**** Me.


    First, if Willie plays we have a very good chance of losing to the Browns. Mendenhall plays and we crush them.

    Second, what kind of crap is that, that B.A. needs until game time to figure out who gets the majority of carries? Did the idiot not see the last two games?

  • #24
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two Words........**** Me.


    First, if Willie plays we have a very good chance of losing to the Browns. Mendenhall plays and we crush them.

    Second, what kind of crap is that, that B.A. needs until game time to figure out who gets the majority of carries? Did the idiot not see the last two games?
    I believe what he means...and I hope I am right...is that Mendy will start if well...Parker plays if Mendy is still sick. Might not know till game time if Mendy can go.

  • #25
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Holy **** Bleed... I like your taste is asses man. That is USDA certified grade A++. Skinny *****es can **** right off.

    WTF where we talking about now? Sorry new Bleed sig. I will be back in about 10 minutes...

  • #26
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy **** Bleed... I like your taste is asses man. That is USDA certified grade A++. Skinny *****es can **** right off.

    WTF where we talking about now? Sorry new Bleed sig. I will be back in about 10 minutes...
    Sory about the distraction...

  • #27
    Beezy's Avatar
    Status : Beezy is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Pig Hill
    Posts : 10,074
    Threads : 82
    Last Online : Nov-10-2016 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sory about the distraction...
    That is quite alright. Are there anymore pics of this fine lady?

  • #28
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is quite alright. Are there anymore pics of this fine lady?
    I haven't anymore but said when I 1st posted this pic...it is what I would consider to be...The Perfect ***.

  • #29
    Sweetchuck's Avatar
    Status : Sweetchuck is offline
    Rank : The Elite
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : You need a ****ing canoe to get to it.
    Posts : 3,100
    Threads : 137
    Last Online : Jan-22-2014 @ 04:02 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I haven't anymore but said when I 1st posted this pic...it is what I would consider to be...The Perfect ***.
    I have to disagree.

    It is not in my face right now, how can it be perfect?


  • #30
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Mendy missing practice with flu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to disagree.

    It is not in my face right now, how can it be perfect?

    No..you are wrong...that would be...The Ultimate ***.

  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Members who have read this thread: 0

    There are no members to list at the moment.

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •