Thread: Sunday Mayhem in NYC !!!

Threads : 22

Default Sunday Mayhem in NYC !!!

Only good thing to come out of the Jet-Cincy game being switched to the night game---

Here in NYC, CBS2 is now airing:

Pitt- Mia @ 1PM
    Balt- Oak @ 4PM

(and then there is always the Jet- Cincy College game---)

Better get my Xanax refilled before Sunday !!!

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Sunday Mayhem in NYC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pittfannyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prescription help is always a good thing at times such as this...

... And I know that I already talked to you privately earlier via PM, but since I acted like an *** back on Sunday out in threads publically on the board, I thought it best that I also apologize publically the same way while I wash the egg off of my face... I know better, and should've KNOWN better the other day. There's no call for that, especially from me... I was wrong and really pushed the line of absurdity... I apologize, man... Lesson learned for me.

... Anyway, enough of that...

It's gonna be an interesting weekend regardless what happens. Personally, I'll enjoy watching our team play, THEN worry about all the other scenerios...

... No need to detract from any "Steelers enjoyment" if it's the last time we see them for a few months.
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 8

Quote Originally Posted by pittfannyc View Post
    Only good thing to come out of the Jet-Cincy game being switched to the night game---

Here in NYC, CBS2 is now airing:

Pitt- Mia @ 1PM
    Balt- Oak @ 4PM

(and then there is always the Jet- Cincy College game---)

Thank God. I'm sick of the weekly scramble to find a computer feed. They are showing the Ravens and Raiders at 4, too. Sounds like I am going to become one with the couch on Sunday.

Threads : 22

NKy- No prob !!!

Like I said via the PM, takes a great person to admit to making a mistake (and we ALL make them) and an even bigger person to come out and say it on the boards- Its greatly appreciated, and go Pitt !!!

Totally agree with ya--- will be amazing IF Pitt and NE have already won, and then I can sit and hope for eith Balt or Jets to lose, AND get to see all games !! WOW !!!

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Why do I get the feeling that we are getting into the wildcard weekend? Obviously there's nothing to base it on, but it's more than a feeling and then I see arians walking away.:
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Threads : 3263

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that we are getting into the wildcard weekend? Obviously there's nothing to base it on, but it's more than a feeling and then I see arians walking away.:
    Man, I hope you're right...

... I keep trying to tell myself to "just enjoy the last game", but I can't help the fact that I'm thinking about it... Whirling, twirling, swirling....

Looks like I picked the wrong weekend to quit sniffing glue....

(movie quote if no one recognized it...)
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 49

I actually feel the opposite, I don't think the Steelers are making it in even though I thought the team was going to get in before last weekend's games. Texans AND Jets both winning last weekend really, really sucks and puts the Steelers in a really tough spot.

**** you, Miami and **** you, Indianapolis!!

It just sucks feeling like the season is pretty much over and the Steelers aren't going to be in the playoffs. Not making it back to the SB this year I could've handled but not even being in the playoffs?? ****...

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm feeling it is gonna happen. If nothing else though, we are still playing for something in our 16th game. I believe it is gonna happen.
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Threads : 10

I hope that we do somehow get in. You would think that Belichick would possess enough hatred towards the Jets to motivate him enough to do his part in attempting to put them out of the playoffs.

Anything is possible, I'll be watching the games and if one of the early games work out in our favor, and it comes down to Cincinnati winning the night game, I'll probably pass on watching it. I know that the Bengals will purposely lay an egg and smile about it the entire time.

The sickening part of the whole thing is the freaking Jets. They have no **** business making the playoffs. Just about everyone else in contention is playing their asses off in the last couple of weeks. How about the Jets? Well they get what is essentially 2 wins by ****ing forfeit. ***** *** cock bites.

Threads : 49

Well, the thing that concerns me about the Jets game is would any of the playoff teams rather face the Jets or the Steelers in the postseason? I think the answer is obivous. I don't think the Jets concern anyone at all, as it should be, their offense sucks and is lead by a rookie QB who has played horrible recently.

I know that teams typically don't approach games like this ("who are we going to face in the playoffs?") but I can't help but think that'll cross the minds of the Bengals team and coaching staff this week. Same goes for the Pats, Belichick is definitely thinking down the road in regards to the Texans game this week. If he thinks a win will benefit the Pats somehow, he'll go for it, otherwise we're ****ed.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's more likely that the Raiders beat the Ravens than the Bengals beating the Jets (for a number of reasons).

Threads : 10

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryGlanville View Post
    Well, the thing that concerns me about the Jets game is would any of the playoff teams rather face the Jets or the Steelers in the postseason? I think the answer is obivous. I don't think the Jets concern anyone at all, as it should be, their offense sucks and is lead by a rookie QB who has played horrible recently.

I know that teams typically don't approach games like this ("who are we going to face in the playoffs?") but I can't help but think that'll cross the minds of the Bengals team and coaching staff this week. Same goes for the Pats, Belichick is definitely thinking down the road in regards to the Texans game this week. If he thinks a win will benefit the Pats somehow, he'll go for it, otherwise we're ****ed.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, it's more likely that the Raiders beat the Ravens than the Bengals beating the Jets (for a number of reasons).[/
    QUOTE]

I agree completely, I said it in another thread, I expect maximum effort from the lowly Raiders and Chiefs this week.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information