Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1219

Thread: What are yinz drinking right now?

      
  1. #1
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default What are yinz drinking right now?

    OK. Iīll start it today as not to clog up the help desk.

    As I said, Iīm drinking some **** poor **** right now.

    For those who didnīt see, itīs a grocery store brand called "Reichelt Pils."
    Itīs not as bad as some cheap beer thatīs available here, but there are certainly plenty better.

    So, what are yinz drinking?

  2. #2
    sjdrewk
    sjdrewk's Avatar
    Status :
    Rank : Guest

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    got a bottle of water right now. lol

  • #3
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    got a bottle of water right now. lol


    Son of a *****.



  • #4
    Sweetchuck's Avatar
    Status : Sweetchuck is offline
    Rank : The Elite
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : You need a ****ing canoe to get to it.
    Posts : 3,100
    Threads : 137
    Last Online : Jan-22-2014 @ 04:02 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Haven't been drinking much lately. Just on Sundays for football, and that's whatever I pick up that's on sale at the local.

    Was doing some PBR for a while, but feh - it's getting old.

  • #5
    sjdrewk
    sjdrewk's Avatar
    Status :
    Rank : Guest

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Son of a *****.


    Sorry brother-I'll do better at kickoff on Sunday!

  • #6
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haven't been drinking much lately. Just on Sundays for football, and that's whatever I pick up that's on sale at the local.

    Was doing some PBR for a while, but feh - it's getting old.
    Yeah, PBR does that. I picked up a case my last trip home for old times sake, and enjoyed the first half of it. The other half I gave to my brother.

  • #7
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry brother-I'll do better at kickoff on Sunday!




    No, itīs cool. You got my hopes up thinking you had something good over at the help desk.
    But, does the water have at least a twist of lime in it?

  • #8
    sjdrewk
    sjdrewk's Avatar
    Status :
    Rank : Guest

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    No, itīs cool. You got my hopes up thinking you had something good over at the help desk.
    But, does the water have at least a twist of lime in it?
    Nah, it's Wal mart water!


    'Sides, we leave the limes to Les. LOL

  • #9
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, it's Wal mart water!


    'Sides, we leave the limes to Les. LOL




    Wait til you hear about the Lime Beer/Yankee Candle deal him and I came up with.

    Pics to follow in the near future.

  • #10
    jmd's Avatar
    Status : jmd is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Posts : 1,122
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Sep-06-2011 @ 06:02 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Ahhh.... Some Coors Original, and Black Velvet ( Poor mans Crown Royal )

    I can't wait to get out tomorrow afternoon, grab a few real beers and catch a nice buzz before the Pens game.

  • #11
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahhh.... Some Coors Original, and Black Velvet ( Poor mans Crown Royal )

    I can't wait to get out tomorrow afternoon, grab a few real beers and catch a nice buzz before the Pens game.
    Heading to the Pourhouse?

    Man, the more I look at their offerings the more I canīt wait to sample them. I love Belgian beer as it is, better than German IMO, and that stuff is already calling my name.

  • #12
    jmd's Avatar
    Status : jmd is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Posts : 1,122
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Sep-06-2011 @ 06:02 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heading to the Pourhouse?

    Man, the more I look at their offerings the more I canīt wait to sample them. I love Belgian beer as it is, better than German IMO, and that stuff is already calling my name.
    Possibily........Ah who the hell am I kidding? I'll go a little early though as they have a Sat. Happy hour from 2-4 I think are the hours..

    There's another cool little 6-pack shop/hot dog shop right up the road from there too. D'z 6 Pax and Dogs. They have a HUGE selection of import and craft beer.

    You'd probably really like that "White Lightning" beer they make then...I think it's even stronger than their IPA. Which is sayin somethin'. Im not a huge Belgian Beer guy, though.

  • #13
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Possibily........Ah who the hell am I kidding? I'll go a little early though as they have a Sat. Happy hour from 2-4 I think are the hours..

    There's another cool little 6-pack shop/hot dog shop right up the road from there too. D'z 6 Pax and Dogs. They have a HUGE selection of import and craft beer.

    So, basically youīre telling me to take an entire weekend off so you can show me the ropes?

  • #14
    jmd's Avatar
    Status : jmd is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Posts : 1,122
    Threads : 23
    Last Online : Sep-06-2011 @ 06:02 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, basically youīre telling me to take an entire weekend off so you can show me the ropes?


    Well, that's entirely up to you. There was for a short time after the Pourhouse opened another brewbup within 5 minutes of it. John Harvard's Brew House, I used to work there until the cocksucking corporate dickheads closed it with no notice to anyone.

    I was supposed to start working in their brewery full time w/ the brewmaster the week it closed. Mother****ers.

    This "Reichelt Pils." You say they only sell it in that grocery store? Do they make it themselves? Im just curious. And have been to lazy to google it yet

  • #15
    beerman's Avatar
    Status : beerman is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : at the nudie bar.
    Posts : 1,241
    Threads : 102
    Last Online : Jan-31-2015 @ 07:44 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: What are yinz drinking right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Well, that's entirely up to you. There was for a short time after the Pourhouse opened another brewbup within 5 minutes of it. John Harvard's Brew House, I used to work there until the cocksucking corporate dickheads closed it with no notice to anyone.

    I was supposed to start working in their brewery full time w/ the brewmaster the week it closed. Mother****ers.

    This "Reichelt Pils." You say they only sell it in that grocery store? Do they make it themselves? Im just curious. And have been to lazy to google it yet

    Ahhh dammit. Thatīs been the way of the brewhouses lately. I know itīs business, but when they dedicate so much time and effort to make good beer and then sell out to the big boys so they can contract their crap, whatīs the point?

    Yeah, they only sell it in that store. Itīs brewed at a little brewery in Frankfurt an der Oder. Not the Frankfurt everyone thinks of at first, this one is a tiny village. But, they produce this beer dirt cheap (using hops more than just one time), bottle it, and slap different labels on it for whoever theyīre under contract with. Actually, thatīs the way it is with most of the beers here. The majority of "upper shelf" beers are all owned by the same company. Dr. Oettger.

  • Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Members who have read this thread: 0

    There are no members to list at the moment.

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •