Thread: Pens vs Habs on CBC

Threads : 206
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Pens vs Habs on CBC

FYI:
    According to www.cbc.ca, The Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens game on Saturday will be broadcasted on CBC at 2:00. Good news for me, because I can watch on CBC Windsor 9!

Threads : 2
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pens vs Habs on CBC

Nothing better watching a Pens game on cbc, well maybe a few things that arent hockey related.
    ďItís a game of emotion, itís a game of hard work.
    Itís a game of passion, Kovalchuk, what he did the other day Ė thereís not one guy who was close to doing something. Maybe Maxime Talbot at the end with one second left. Hes about 5ft8 pfft"

Somehow, though, they'll find a way to blab about Phaneuf. Especially if the local Torona station has any say.

I wonder if the fashion diva will be appearing, or is he reserving himself for Saturday night?
    Last edited by Crosby Clan; Feb-05-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Threads : 47

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby Clan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somehow, though, they'll find a way to blab about Phaneuf. Especially if the local Torona station has any say.

I wonder if the fashion diva will be appearing, or is he reserving himself for Saturday night?
    Sat night only for Don and every 2nd night in the playoffs. I agree with the other comments though, a Jim Hughston announced game on high def cbc with surround is hard to beat,.

We get the NBC feed for the game against the craps on Sunday too. You local "burgh residents" don't know how lucky you are to get every Pens game on TV without paying for a bunch of **** you don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by PSmitty View Post
    Sat night only for Don and every 2nd night in the playoffs. I agree with the other comments though, a Jim Hughston announced game on high def cbc with surround is hard to beat,.

We get the NBC feed for the game against the craps on Sunday too. You local "burgh residents" don't know how lucky you are to get every Pens game on TV without paying for a bunch of **** you don't want.

No kidding. Im a Bell guy and id love if you can "pay by team" like they do with all the Western Cdn teams. Nhl center ice is steep for me right now. I wish I could pay less and just get the Pens games.
    ďItís a game of emotion, itís a game of hard work.
    Itís a game of passion, Kovalchuk, what he did the other day Ė thereís not one guy who was close to doing something. Maybe Maxime Talbot at the end with one second left. Hes about 5ft8 pfft"

Quote Originally Posted by PSmitty View Post

I'm guessing we'll get Bob Cole today. It seems like he does a lot of the Habs games. But I could be wrong. Anyways, having the game on TV and not streaming on the computer is heaven. I live in Ohio and our "local" cable company still has CBC Windsor on it's basic cable package. I keep waiting for them to dump it, or put it in a premium package, but so far so good. I, for one, will raise Holy Hell, if they dump it. So on Saturday Nights, during hockey season, there is always a couple of games to choose from. Beats the alternative of FSN Detroit... and the Red Wings! But I'll watch the Wings occasionally. Yes I am jealous of "the burgh" residents too!

I'm actually happy that the game's on this afternoon. Our city is kind of snowed in this morning (drifting!) and I plan to go see my sons high school team play tonight. They are currently ranked #1 in the state of Ohio! Toledo St. Francis DeSales. Go Knights!!!! They're playing the league's cellar dweller tonight, the Sylvania Southview Cougars. We could mercy-rule them tonight!!!

It's Hughie!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information