Thread: Certain Fans

Threads : 14
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Certain Fans

I hate the fans that say that the only reason we hate Ovechkin is because we don't have him and he is better than Sid and /or Geno individually or together. They just **** me off. If I had a choice between having Geno, Crosby, or Ovechkin on my team, Ovary would be dead last. Period.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Certain Fans

I'll go a step above that... I hate the bastards that try to tell you that you can't hate on Ovechkin because he's good. Seriously? Those are the people you just want to knock out. They are probably Bob Smizik followers who ***** about people that "boo" other teams and players I'm going to hate Ovechkin for eternity unless he joins the Penguins at which point I will still hate him for what he was and did prior to that.

sometimes it makes you wonder if people are really fans of teams anymore

Threads : 0
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll go a step above that... I hate the bastards that try to tell you that you can't hate on Ovechkin because he's good....
    ....and then proceed to tell you in the same breath that they hate Crosby, hypocrites.

Threads : 206

Personally, I wouldn't mind OV on the Penguins. I don't like the guy because he plays for the Craps! ...and the media hype! But that's why alot of people don't like Sid. If Sid played for the Craps or Cryers... I'd call him a crybaby!!!

Fans have every right to dislike good players from other teams. That's why you're a fan (fanatic!) But I won't argue about putting these guys into the Hall of Fame or on all-star teams. They deserve it.

As far as fans booing a guy like Crosby (in Philly, DC and Montreal) just because he's good.... That's retarded! If Ottawa fans want to boo Craig Adams because his hit injured the Sens Captain.... I understand that. But booing Sid or OV or any NHL star because they're good is stupid. It is jealously... poor sportsmanship and shows the ignorance of fans in Philly, DC and Montreal!!!

FTR: I wasn't really fond of Bill Guerin, before he became a Penguin.
    Last edited by (419)BlackNGold; Feb-14-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Threads : 32

For those of you who were from the Trib Board.......remember when the draft was coming up and we were trying to figure out who this guy was and someone called him:
    OVALCHICKEN!!!!!!!! Then a bunch of us called him Ovalchicken.....Well to this day, I have a couple guys out here with me in NJ that call him OvalChicken all the time cause all the Flyers fans hate that bastard too!!!!!! We laugh still everytime we say it.....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Signature by Viz...and in memory of him, Bill Shanaberger 1939-2010

Threads : 2

Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Personally, I wouldn't mind OV on the Penguins. I don't like the guy because he plays for the Craps! ...and the media hype! But that's why alot of people don't like Sid. If Sid played for the Craps or Cryers... I'd call him a crybaby!!!

Fans have every right to dislike good players from other teams. That's why you're a fan (fanatic!) But I won't argue about putting these guys into the Hall of Fame or on all-star teams. They deserve it.

[HIGH-LIGHT]As far as fans booing a guy like Crosby (in Philly, DC and Montreal)[/HIGH-LIGHT] just because he's good.... That's retarded! If Ottawa fans want to boo Craig Adams because his hit injured the Sens Captain.... I understand that. But booing Sid or OV or any NHL star because they're good is stupid. It is jealously... poor sportsmanship and shows the ignorance of fans in Philly, DC and Montreal!!!

FTR: I wasn't really fond of Bill Guerin, before he became a Penguin.
    The fans in Montreal are generally just pompous, arrogant schmucks. They'd be erecting statues of Sid as we speak if he played for them. As for Philly, they really do seem to fit Kipper's description of them as "a retard convention". Washington - do they have any real fans?

Threads : 15

the only thing i like about ovechkin is..... who am i kidding i hate the bastard

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information