Thread: Point of Interest

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Point of Interest

I'm checking out my Tweets and Paul Maholm is on there and he tweets that the drive is long and he's getting ready to hop onto I-75. I thought that was pretty cool. Maholm has the money, he could easily fly down for Spring Training but rather is taking a road trip down like me or you.

It's interesting seeing some of these guys Tweet. I've seen Joel Hanrahan tweet about his dog's collar and even put up a video.... We see these guys as baseball players, sports guys making good money and see them and hear them in the media and on tv but it always seems tougher to find that connection as people between us and them. For the most part5 though, there's not really much difference between us and them
    Last edited by Kipper; Jan-03-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Threads : 227
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Point of Interest

I have been following Maholm and Daniel McCutchens tweets, and the ordinariness of them is pretty cool. You do see that they are just like us, only I don't have $3,000 golf clubs and go to play at Sawgrass for the weekend:
    Pittsburgh Sports Forum: Member Driven and no ads

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have been following Maholm and Daniel McCutchens tweets, and the ordinariness of them is pretty cool. You do see that they are just like us, only I don't have $3,000 golf clubs and go to play at Sawgrass for the weekend:
    Right. They are like me and you except that they have nicer things than us

Threads : 94

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm checking out my Tweets and Paul Maholm is on there and he tweets that the drive is long and he's getting ready to hop onto I-75. I thought that was pretty cool. Maholm has the money, he could easily fly down for Spring Training but rather is taking a road trip down like me or you.

It's interesting seeing some of these guys Tweet. I've seen Joel Hanrahan tweet about his dog's collar and even put up a video.... We see these guys as baseball players, sports guys making good money and see them and hear them in the media and on tv but it always seems tougher to find that connection as people between us and them. For the most part5 though, there's not really much difference between us and them
    Most if not all the vets stay in apts or rented houses during ST so they need their cars to get around.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information