Thread: Mike Florio

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Mike Florio

Watch as he begins to proliferate the media with his ****-for-brains obrvations. You can make a living out of being a fourth-rate pundit and over accomplished wassock? Obviously!

Well, if not, John Steigerwank would cease to exist and vanish in a cloud of his own self-importance.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 8
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Mike Florio

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watch as he begins to proliferate the media with his ****-for-brains obrvations. You can make a living out of being a fourth-rate pundit and over accomplished wassock? Obviously!

Well, if not, John Steigerwank would cease to exist and vanish in a cloud of his own self-importance.
    Well said.

Florio's alegeance to anyone has seemed questionable but I now firmly believe he spends his nights humping Art Modell's leg (which Modell would probably enjoy given his egocentric streak).
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 70
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

As much as I love to hate Florio...I still check PFT daily! I dont know what his connections are, but he seems to scoop just about every "major" sports news organization.

PFT is a great "one stop shop" for all breaking NFL news (regardless of it being newsworthy).

His opinions I take with a grain of salt, but the guy is on his game/does his homework and is putting in a lot more work than many analysts/mediots...for that I do respect him.

He's a ******bag for the most part, but a hard-working dbag!

I really just wanted to reaffirm my dislike for this peddler of fourth-hand rumours. Sometimes it's not even "friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend" stuff, it's "quote-from-a-quote-from-a-quote". Any germ of actual fact is blurred and, without the entire source, the context is lost.

Having said that, the original articles in the chain are sometimes not entirely reputable (TMZ. Fragging really!?), so how much credence do you place n that?

There. My dislike is renewed. Delicious!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information