Thread: 400LB Gorilla.

Threads : 87
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default 400LB Gorilla.

If you all didn't figure out (over there) that I am a twisted Son of a ***** (sorry mom) and have no tact, then you might as well know now.

I don't know if this has come up, but I want to know.

What the hell happened over at the "Morgue". One day it is all good, then all of the sudden all the cool kids are gone. I knew it wasn't the rapture, because all the cats that were gone are obviously on the superhighway to hell, just like me.

Then it became cold, dark and stiff over there (Hmmm, sounds familiar...oh yeah, one night a supermodel and I were in an igloo...nevermind, that's a story for another time).

I don't want all the details, just an overview. I don't want to invest time and expose all my frailties to you cabrones, just to have you all bail and leave me in the dark again.

Is it going to be cool over here and we all get along in our own twisted, psychopathic sort of way?

Threads : 30

Default Re: 400LB Gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you all didn't figure out (over there) that I am a twisted Son of a ***** (sorry mom) and have no tact, then you might as well know now.

I don't know if this has come up, but I want to know.

What the hell happened over at the "Morgue". One day it is all good, then all of the sudden all the cool kids are gone. I knew it wasn't the rapture, because all the cats that were gone are obviously on the superhighway to hell, just like me.

Then it became cold, dark and stiff over there (Hmmm, sounds familiar...oh yeah, one night a supermodel and I were in an igloo...nevermind, that's a story for another time).

[HIGH-LIGHT]I don't want all the details, just an overview.[/HIGH-LIGHT] I don't want to invest time and expose all my frailties to you cabrones, just to have you all bail and leave me in the dark again.

Is it going to be cool over here and we all get along in our own twisted, psychopathic sort of way?
    No Names

Threads : 88

Per my perception, there was a dust-up and members left. The crap continued and spilled on somewhat and amidst it all, in an ill-mannered post someone who shall remain nameless (clue: it ends with "oro" and begins with T) told a member in a thread "if you don't like it here, don't post and **** off".

That made my mind up for me and, following the suggestion, I stopped posting.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I believe said thread has since been deleted as well... but in any case, I shot Kinsar a private message. I'm over and done with all of that stuff and moving on towards better and greater things here at The Tavern

Threads : 30

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    I believe said thread has since been deleted as well... but in any case, I shot Kinsar a private message. I'm over and done with all of that stuff and [HIGH-LIGHT]moving on[/HIGH-LIGHT] towards better and greater things here at The Tavern
    ____ "Nuff Said"

Threads : 67

Don't know, don't really care because I have found a home here
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    I believe said thread has since been deleted as well... but in any case, I shot Kinsar a private message. I'm over and done with all of that stuff and moving on towards better and greater things here at The Tavern
    Ditto.Really long story anyway.Most that were paying close attention know what happened.Anyway,this place WILL NOT turn into drama central.Period.

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Welcome, man!.... Kipper said it for me, as well.... But rest assured, this place will stand for a long time. We will see to that....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 67

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Ditto.Really long story anyway.[HIGH-LIGHT]Most that were paying close attention know what happened.[/HIGH-LIGHT]Anyway,this place WILL NOT turn into drama central.Period.
    I usually go out of my way to NOT pay attention to you people
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Threads : 82

Kinsar man, took you long enough I shot you a PM like a week ago with the addy. Better late than never.

I do a pretty good job of staying out of drama but it did get uncomfortable over there at times. What I signed up for over there is what we have over here now and I have all the faith in the world that it will stay this way.

Have an e-beer on me

Threads : 87

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    Kinsar man, took you long enough I shot you a PM like a week ago with the addy. Better late than never.

I do a pretty good job of staying out of drama but it did get uncomfortable over there at times. What I signed up for over there is what we have over here now and I have all the faith in the world that it will stay this way.

Have an e-beer on me
    Thanks Beezy!

The link you gave kept leading to a coming soon page. I finally recieved the correct link the other day and slapped it into "B" for boogey and headed over here.

Threads : 82

Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    Thanks Beezy!

The link you gave kept leading to a coming soon page. I finally recieved the correct link the other day and slapped it into "B" for boogey and headed over here.
    My bag. Thought for sure I gave you the forum one.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information