Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if....

Threads : 9
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: What if....

Ya I think feminists in this case may work in favor for Ben if they share the mentality that rape is serious and should not be taken lightly or falsely reported as it deters others from reporting real cases for fear of being humiliated or not believed. She has emails all over yacking about how she wants to stalk him and have his baby. Sounds like a vicious and sick crime he committed against her...

I swear, a rapist and a false reporting "victim" are some of the world's biggest scum. I see them as nearly the same. You don't go running your mouth about being raped and file a fricking money grabber lawsuit.

Ben has always seemed to be a genuinely good guy to me. I don't buy this for a ****ed second but that ends my rant.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJackGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    '[HIGH-LIGHT]burn my bra mentality' would probably work in Ben's favor.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

The worst case scenario for Ben is a juror who just doesn't like pro sports figures or someone who has issues over the money he makes.

It will be really hard for his defense team to spot either in the pool come selection time.
    Not really. Feminists would love nothing more than to see a sports figure macho guy like Ben burn. To them it doesn't matter if he raped her or not, it's about sticking up for their own.

It's about keeping the man down Doubt they would get more than 1 or 2 of those types but who knows. Better to think of the worst case scenerios than prematurely think they can't ever happen

Threads : 9
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really. Feminists would love nothing more than to see a sports figure macho guy like Ben burn. To them it doesn't matter if he raped her or not, it's about sticking up for their own.

It's about keeping the man down Doubt they would get more than 1 or 2 of those types but who knows. Better to think of the worst case scenerios than prematurely think they can't ever happen
    Hey that's not true completely... I am consider myself a feminist but think the term is useless. But maybe I'm just not typical.

Let's hope that isn't the case for him. I doubt a wild band of renegade man-haters will make the jury box. Depends on the Judge, DA's office and Prosecuting Attys office.

Threads : 10

First off, I wanted to clear something up....

I think that 'burn my bra mentality' classification is kind of ****ed up to begin with and that is why I used it in quotations.

I have not met a woman yet that believes McNutty's case, including some who are very 'equal rights and pro women' issues.

And, I can include a female couple in that group too.
    Last edited by BlackJackGold; Oct-23-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information