Thread: Habs are Gassed

Threads : 271
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Habs are Gassed

If you take away the 2 HORRIFIC Goals let in by MAF & The Own Goal by the Letang, The Habs have not scored a Legit even strength goal in OVER 3 games

Discuss

Threads : 206

Default Re: Habs are Gassed

But they're still scoring goals and keeping games close. They've been opportunistic for sure. I bet a boisterous crowd in Game 6 will give them energy. I was wondering (maybe stat guys can find this) how many minutes the Habs have held a lead in this series? It can't be much!

In a best of seven series, you don't need to be perfect... just win 4 games. Soft goals, unlucky goals, lucky goals, PP goals all count. The Red Wings are out after 5 games in which they scored 17 goals to the Sharks 15.

If Gill is out for the next game, I see no reason why guys like Guerin and Rupp shouldn't be able to camp out on Halucks door step! Hopefully that leads to more Penguins goals!

The Pens do not have their backs to the wall in Game 6! It will be interesting to see how they respond!

Threads : 61

Default Re: Habs are Gassed

Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But they're still scoring goals and keeping games close. They've been opportunistic for sure. I bet a boisterous crowd in Game 6 will give them energy. I was wondering (maybe stat guys can find this) how many minutes the Habs have held a lead in this series? It can't be much!

In a best of seven series, you don't need to be perfect... just win 4 games. Soft goals, unlucky goals, lucky goals, PP goals all count. The Red Wings are out after 5 games in which they scored 17 goals to the Sharks 15.

If Gill is out for the next game, I see no reason why guys like Guerin and Rupp shouldn't be able to camp out on [HIGH-LIGHT]Halucks[/HIGH-LIGHT] door step! Hopefully that leads to more Penguins goals!

The Pens do not have their backs to the wall in Game 6! It will be interesting to see how they respond!
    Haha. At first, I thought you simply misspelled 'Halak.' A few minutes later, while throwing darts, it came to me. I can be a little slow sometimes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information