Thread: Chad 85 article.....

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Chad 85 article.....

Man, do I ever hate this clown......
    -----------------------

13 (8+5) things you need to (and didn't need to) know about Chad Ochocinco
    October 21, 2009

Next week, Bengal Chad Ochocinco's autobiography "Ocho Cinco: What Football and Life Have Thrown My Way" hits bookstores. We got an early copy Tuesday, read it quickly and thinned it down so you don't have to.

Ocho things you did need to know about Ochocinco:

1. He claims that "The Riverdance" celebration he did at Soldier Field on Sept. 25, 2005, in the Bengals 24-7 win had nothing to do with then lurid Brian Urlacher-Tyria Roberts-Michael "Lord of the Dance" Flatley tempest. Just a coincidence. "I was just coming up with a good idea. Seriously." He goes on to say: "I worked on that the whole night before the game. ... I was disappointed I never heard from the Riverdance guys. I thought I was good."

2. His dream dinner party: Michael Jordan, Donald Trump and President Obama. "I'm not sure what I'd ask (Obama), but that would be a historic moment. Obama talking to Ocho."

3. He keeps seven cars parked in front of his "huge" house in Plantation, Fla.: Rolls-Royce, Hummer, Dodge 4x4 Ram pickup, 1971 drop-top Caprice, 1973 Impala convertible, Lamborghini, Mercedes SLR McLaren.

4. In 2003, after a poor performance, he says he gave the Bengals' offensive coaches a blank check for $100,000. "I told them: 'If I don't play up to my ability the rest of the season, you guys can keep the money.' " Bengals offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski finishes the story: "So the season comes to an end and I get the check and give it back to Chad and he didn't even remember writing it to me or bringing it into the office. But that's Chad."

5. Bratkowski on coaching Ochocinco: "I love him like a son. ... But I would tell him he's leaving thing out there be could be better at. That's what drives you crazy as a coach. You want him to be fully maxed out of his potential, and getting him to do that is a never-ending battle."

6. His first love: Soccer. "Really, if you asked me my dream life, I would have been a soccer player. ... Just the way that the Europeans look at soccer is totally insane, over the top. ... If I could be playing for Arsenal or in Barcelona, man, that would be sweet."

7. He was raised primarily by his grandmother, Bessie Mae Flowers. "This is what I mean about Chad as a jokester," she says. "I think he doesn't understand that when you do it all the time, you start to wear thin. ... If he would just listen to me he could save a lot of money."

8. On playing football at Oregon State for Dennis Erickson: "The only school that would touch me. ... I spent four months up there in Corvalis, Oregon. Nothing to do up there. I mean, nothing. I just played football and that was it. I think I went to class the first week and then I was done."

Cinco things you didn't need to know about ochocinco:

1. On selling the Ochocinco brand: "Ochocinco Cologne, Ochocinco Sportswear. ... I'm telling you, trust me, watch. It's going to be big. Ochocindo Cigars, straight from Havana. ... Sunglasses, hats. ... Condoms? Definitely."

2. He fantasizes about life on Planet Chad: "Lightposts made of gold. ... No speed limit. ... Hugh Hefner's All-Playmates Squad. ... Beaches, mountains, parks, whatever you need. ... A lot of cigars. A lot of Frank Sinatra. All kinds of music. I don't drink, but there would be alcohol."

3. At his condo in Cincinnati, he has "like nine paintings of myself. Why? I love me some."

4. If he hadn't made it in football, he says he would have turned to crime. "Yeah, if that means sell drugs, I would have done that. ... I would have done illegal activities. I would have been Frank Lucas, the dude from 'American Gangster.' The dude was real."

5. Hue Jackson was the Bengals receivers coach and sometime Ochocinco would tell him his post-TD celebration plans: "The dances don't bother me as long as you're not making fun of the opponent," Jackson said. "Now there's times when Chad crosses the line. Like one time he said he was going to score a touchdown and then grab the ref's flag from him and do something. No you're not going to do that. Another time he said he was going to go kiss the ref."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6675439.story
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 9
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Chad 85 article.....

The only thing I need to know about Chad Johnson:
    ...what he looks like being carted off the field on a stretcher after one of our boys lays him out and riverdances on his face.

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCar86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only thing I need to know about Chad Johnson:
    ...what he looks like being carted off the field on a stretcher after one of our boys lays him out and riverdances on his face.

Anyway,this ****ing moron wants to schill condoms??Really??I can see him putting his stupid gold plated mouth on the tips of them.Ballbag.

Threads : 88

Another candidate for my Theismann award...

Threads : 67

And yet they fail to mention that he wants to change his first name too. Esteban. Just when you thought he had lived up to his full potential of ****** bag he comes back with vengeance. We have started to refer to every bungles player by there spanish numbers.

Coles= uno uno
    Benson= tres dos etc etc....

It really makes the bungles fans mad and I love it!
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information