Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Morton is Improving...just give him some more time.....

Threads : 32
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Charlie Morton is Improving...just give him some more time.....

This ****in guy has given up 5 ****in runs in less than 2 innings, yet the *******s that run this ****in team will tell ya **** like "We like what he is doin overall"...."He is just one inning off per start, otherwise doin good"...."We really like his upside and he is improving"....etc.........

Well guess what.......this ****in guy is gonna be 1-9 with the worst ****in record in MLB and the worst ERA probably in MLB..........

I can't stand this guddammed team anymore and Charlie Morton exemplifies why we have the worst organization in any major sports league anywhere on this planet!!!!]]

How's Clement doin at 1st by the way?????? Is he learnin his craft fast?????? Can we expect him to play good real soon??????? I am glad our big FA signing of that Japanese Stiff worked out so well too............!@!!!!!

****in BBUUCCOOOSSS suck worse than ever........Makes me ****in puke.......
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Signature by Viz...and in memory of him, Bill Shanaberger 1939-2010

Threads : 135

Default Re: Charlie Morton is Improving...just give him some more time.....

Quote Originally Posted by ranrod7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This ****in guy has given up 5 ****in runs in less than 2 innings, yet the *******s that run this ****in team will tell ya **** like "We like what he is doin overall"...."He is just one inning off per start, otherwise doin good"...."We really like his upside and he is improving"....etc.........

Well guess what.......this ****in guy is gonna be 1-9 with the worst ****in record in MLB and the worst ERA probably in MLB..........

I can't stand this guddammed team anymore and Charlie Morton exemplifies why we have the worst organization in any major sports league anywhere on this planet!!!!]]

How's Clement doin at 1st by the way?????? Is he learnin his craft fast?????? Can we expect him to play good real soon??????? I am glad our big FA signing of that Japanese Stiff worked out so well too............!@!!!!!

Hahahaha...make that SEVEN runs and 70 pitches in 2 innings......LOL.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

Ya BigBen,,,,,Morton is lookin better tonight...........7 ****in runs in 2 innings!!!! He should stay in the rotation of course, cause he might lower his ERA below 9.32 by August if all goes as planned according to Huntington.........Morton is a fine pick up and also Clement who plays 1B about as good as I do......and I am 25 years older than that stiff.........I can outrun and outcatch that mother****er, but he can hit better than me, they say........ole Huntington and Coondog..........Keep playing Clement and that stiff from Japan who hits worse than ****in anyone in the National and American Leagues so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ****in team is A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And too bad Kipper you cannot dispute my posts here.....even though you are a ****in shill for this sad *** team!!!!!!!! I look forward to your defense of this team like you always do...........Make me look like I am the wrong guy and tell me how we are turning things around......like you always have said for over a ****in year, you dumm mother****er...........
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Threads : 18
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hey Ran!!!

Looks like the kegerator's open!!!

Miss seein' you around buddy!

Threads : 138

Ol "'lectric stuff" already has the worst W-L and ERA in MLB. I suspect that Lectric Stuff will get one more start to show tangible improvement and then he's off to Indy.

Hey JR!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I am now thinkin about your EXCELLENT seafood grillin tailgate party!!!!
    And yes, the kegerator is open!!!!!!! I would like to attend a BBUUCCOO game, but they really are making me sick as a dog these days, so I am not goin to any games..........BUT, I better get a smilie emoticon up on my last post, or Kipper is gonna ban me for life!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This team is such a joke for the rationale you just said...and hell, you are right........BUT, any other team in MLB would demote this ****in guy......like we need any more challenges than what we already have WITHOUT Charlie Morton and his ugly ****in dog........Christ, he would be demoted FROM Indy to Altoona IMO if we had a FO with any BALLS at all!!!!!!!!! Imagine a REAL MLB organization like the Phillies or *gulp* yes the Yankees with Charlie Morton!!!!!! HE WOULD BE GONE.,...........GONE..........GONE~~~~~~~~~~~!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

My sincere apologies to Jeff Clement tonight, who has TWO of our TEAM THREE HITS..........
    He is now batting .204 and is our hottest hitter on the team..........!!!!! Morton found his groove a little late tonight, or otherwise it would be a great game at this juncture......

BUT, guess what.......ITS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ****IN BLOW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-0 YOU STUPID ****IN FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well, its ONLY 8-0 and I hate to miss a close game like this, but I have to get up at 5:30 so I am callin it a night......Maybe we can come back and raise the Jolly Roger, but I cannot be here to cheer us on, so....good night gang.........and GOOD NIGHT CHARLIE MORTON.......KEEP ON IMPROVING AND WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU AND ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOUR NEXT START ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOUR DOG IS FEELIN GOOD AS WELL!!!!!!!!! You fun guy you...........!
    What would the BBUUCCOOOSSS be without YOU?????????????....and your ****in ugly dog.....!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What a rant! Haha what did you expect from this team exactly?

Threads : 158

Let's go Bucs!

Threads : 122

Ha-Ha-Ha!

Threads : 1817

Quote Originally Posted by ranrod7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Why don't you whine like a woman a little more, the lack of testosterone isn't difficult to miss

I've got no answer for Morton. I went to his last start and thought he looked decent. not good but decent. his control was lacking early on. This game he just looked awful. I'm at the point where the guy needs some serious help if he's ever going to be useful and needs sent down to the minors. I don't know if he has too much movement on his pitches, if they break too early or what, but the guy is very hittable despite having by far the best movement of pitches on the staff. At the Braves game last Saturday, the breaks on his pitches were excellent but if a batter can see those breaks ahead of time, they aren't going to be fooled and will sit back and wait for Fastballs. Something isn't right and it's not getting any better at the MLB level. It's pretty obvious that Joe Kerrigan isn't helping out with anything as Morton looks 10 times worse than he did last season.

I'll have to go shill for another player, beats sitting around whining and being miserable
    Last edited by Kipper; May-28-2010 at 02:28 AM.
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 150
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think that I've seen enough of Morton at the ML level myself. He obviously has a lot to work on and has an option left. They've gotta send him down now, but especially if he throws up on himself in his next start.

Threads : 13

you know what. I have been working with my son and he has unbelievable stuff. I mean he is only 4 months old but heck.

Lets put him in the rotation for some on the job training, you know the stuff is there, we just have to give it some time. Let him take his bumps, no big deal. He will work it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information