Thread: UFC 104 Full fight Card

sjdrewk

Default UFC 104 Full fight Card

I won't be ppving this event so I will just catch it here and there when people post it online- but I am anxious to see who wins the Rumble Johnson fight and the Cain Velasquez fight.....and of course the Shogun versus Machida fight. The Machida fight should be very interesting. I know it won't be boring . Someone is getting their lights put out or subbed.

Main card
    Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Shogun Rua[1]
    Heavyweight bout: Cain Velasquez vs. Ben Rothwell[1]
    Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Josh Neer[1]
    Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Spencer Fisher[1]
    Welterweight bout: Anthony Johnson vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida[1]
    [edit]Spike TV card
    Light Heavyweight bout: Ryan Bader vs. Eric Schafer[1]
    Heavyweight bout: Antoni Hardonk vs. Patrick Barry[1]
    [edit]Preliminary card
    Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Chael Sonnen[1]
    Middleweight bout: Jorge Rivera vs. Rob Kimmons[1]
    Light Heavyweight bout: Kyle Kingsbury vs. Razak Al-Hassan[1]
    Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Chase Gormley[1]
    Last edited by sjdrewk; Oct-23-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Threads : 67
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: UFC 104 Full fight Card

I call Bull **** on the Machida decision. Rua clearly controlled that fight the whole time. BS!!
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

sjdrewk

I didn't see the fight but that's what I heard too, Shannon. I heard Rua won that fight.

Rua picked apart Machida. That fight was his. When you get a chance you need to watch it. All 5 rounds Rua went after Machida. Machida landed a few good things but Rua was a beast. This honestly might keep me from watching UFC for awhile. I know its not Dana's fault or that of the UFC organization but this really was total BS.
    "He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).

sjdrewk

I will watch it asap but I will definitely take your word for it as well. Yeah, it's like you say, as much as I think Dana is an ******* and I don't like him, I seriously doubt he had anything to do with the decision. I just think bad decisions happen in sports and in the MMA world. Now would I be surprised if I hear down the road that this decision was shady? No, because there have been so many stories of shadiness in MMA through the years that it isn't funny..But I think Dana isn't involved and I am sure Dana isn't crying over it either because now he can book a rematch with Rua and Lyoto going at it again. Dana sees $$$$$$$$. He won't lose sleep over this. lol

I'm pretty sure the only people who are happy with this decision are people in Machida's camp The start of the fight the crowd was really for machida but when he won the decision everyone started booing. I think Shogun needs to file a complaint with the California State Athletic Committee.

sjdrewk

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s56Fx9Wh1as&feature=channel[/ame]
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote   ...to the topTop

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information