All 4 of these fights are great match ups. Can't wait to watch this on the 7th.

My thoughts on each fight:
1.Fedor should steamroll a tough Rogers, a underrated Rogers but on the 7th he will get a lesson in mma.

2. All I can say is WOW!!! Shields versus Miller is going to be an incredible fight for the mw title. SOB, I can't believe Mayhem is fighting Shields! Right on!

3. Mousasi versus Sokodjou is just going to be crazy. Mousasi is a great fighter, I saw him beat Jacare for the Dream mw tournament and he has the Strikeforce lhw belt. I'm curious to know if this is for the title. I don't think it is. This guy is amazing. When I first saw him fight at Dream, I thought he would be knocked out of the Dream Tournament for the mw belt real early but he just kept winning. Each and every time he step into the ring he was the underdog. I mean he has beaten guys like Melvin Manhoff and Mark Hunt, Dennis Kang and Jacare which I thought he had no chance.

If you've never heard of this guy i'm telling you that this guy is as good as anyone p4p. Very underrated. Even I underestimated him. Not anymore though.

4. The Werdum versus Bigfoot Silva is where we really get to see if he is thatgood. I know he fought Ricco Rodriguez and won but I want to see him go up against one more really skilled guy like Werdum. If he beats Werdum then I'll give him his due but until then I will just say he beats people because he happens to be 100 lb. bigger than everyone he fights.

STRIKEFORCE/M-1 GLOBAL AND ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK PRESENT FEDOR VS. ROGERS

Sears Centre Arena - Hoffman Estates, IL
Saturday, November 7, 2009 8:00PM/CT (prelims at 6:00PM)

LIVE ON CBS! (tape delayed on the west coast)

TELEVISED FIGHT CARD

Fedor Emelianenko (30-1) vs. Brett Rogers (10-0) - 3X5 - Heavyweights

Jake Shields (23-4-1) vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller (22-6) - 5X5 - 185lbs - Middleweight Championship Fight

Gegard Mousasi (22-6-1) vs. Rameau Thierry "The African Assasin" Sokodjou (7-4) - 3X5 - 205lbs

Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum (12-4-1) vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva (13-1) - 3X5 - Heavyweights