Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I hear one more idiot....

Threads : 20
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default If I hear one more idiot....

Say on the radio "I'm no longer going to games until this team wins", or something related to this I'm gonna throw ****.

Noone gives a good flying **** if you stop going. It's one less front running idiot in the stands disrupting my enjoyment of the sport, or the development of the players.

If you stop going, if you stop supporting the team, and if you switch allegiances, you're NOT a fan. You're a fake, front runner who was never a fan to begin with.

Noone cares about your god**** public attempts at attention on talk radio, noone cares about how you feel "****ed" by the team.. Go put your Steeler jersey on, quit following the Pirates and stay off the airways. However, when the Pirates eventually DO break through, don't be one of these jerkoff front runners who pounds your chest and claims "I was there all along".

Oh and by the way? We have "nothing"? Sure.. Andrew McCutchen's "nothing". Idiots.

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: If I hear one more idiot....

If that's the radio station I'm thinking of, it's populated almost exclusively by imbeciles. Loud imbeciles. Still, opinions are like arseholes: Everyone has one and occasionally the loudest ones are the smelliest.

They have the right.

Except Ron Cook - he has the right to die in a cellar full of rats.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 20

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that's the radio station I'm thinking of, it's populated almost exclusively by imbeciles. Loud imbeciles. Still, opinions are like arseholes: Everyone has one and occasionally the loudest ones are the smelliest.

They have the right.

Except Ron Cook - he has the right to die in a cellar full of rats.
    Yup, we're thinking along the same lines.

That station has some pretty good hosts, most of them in the late evening/ early morning hours.

However you're correct, the station has a LARGE number of obnoxious imbecils with mediocre knowledge. What makes things worse is they act like they're experts and claim the "I'm a long time Pirate fan" card.

Threads : 691

Loud imbeciles
    Are there any other kind?
    Are these morons getting dumber or just louder-Mayor Quimby

Threads : 140
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

There's a certain point, that one should take.

You see.. the pirass have been in a constant state of "developing" players for over 15 years now. Then what happens when those players get to their prime? THEY GET TRADED TO THE YANKEES, BRAVES, OR RED SOX. You can sit there on your little high horse and scream about all the guys, like me that have given completely up on this crap, as non-fans, fickle, etc. But, it doesn't effect me any more. I grew up watching the pirates when I was really young. But, around 2003, I said enough was enough. I couldn't even tell you 3 players on the team anymore, because I just don't care.

The pirates suck. Will always suck. .. and are nothing more than a farm club for the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves, and the other 3 to 4 major market teams. Once you accept this fact, the better off you are.

Threads : 31

PT: I'm there with 'ya. I've stopped listening to that station this week. It's gotten to the point of absolute ridiculousness. I loved your rant !

Threads : 277

What foslrock said!!

Location : Pirates fan trapped 11 CTA stops north of Wrigley Field
    Threads : 72

Quote Originally Posted by foslrock View Post
    There's a certain point, that one should take.

You see.. the pirass have been in a constant state of "developing" players for over 15 years now. Then what happens when those players get to their prime? THEY GET TRADED TO THE YANKEES, BRAVES, OR RED SOX. You can sit there on your little high horse and scream about all the guys, like me that have given completely up on this crap, as non-fans, fickle, etc. But, it doesn't effect me any more. I grew up watching the pirates when I was really young. But, around 2003, I said enough was enough. I couldn't even tell you 3 players on the team anymore, because I just don't care.

The pirates suck. Will always suck. .. and are nothing more than a farm club for the Yankees, Red Sox, Braves, and the other 3 to 4 major market teams. Once you accept this fact, the better off you are.

Then what the **** are you doing on a Pirates board, except trolling?

LOOK AT ME!! THE PIRATES SUCK!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!! WATCH, MOM! MOM, WATCH!!!! MOOOOMMM!!!! LOOKIT MEEEE!

Pathetic. And you know it.
    Free your *** and your mind will follow.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by cocktailsfor2 View Post
    Then what the **** are you doing on a Pirates board, except trolling?

LOOK AT ME!! THE PIRATES SUCK!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!! WATCH, MOM! MOM, WATCH!!!! MOOOOMMM!!!! LOOKIT MEEEE!

Pathetic. And you know it.
    I wouldn't necessarily call it trolling. More like laughing at people being stuck in the perpetual "trust me they are rebuilding..by next year this team will be great". Reminds me of those signs that say "Free Beer Tomorrow" in the bars. Well, tomorrow never comes.

Threads : 413

I wouldn't necessarily call it trolling. More like laughing at people being stuck in the perpetual "trust me they are rebuilding..by next year this team will be great". Reminds me of those signs that say "Free Beer Tomorrow" in the bars. Well, tomorrow never comes.
    We will have our day again. Bank on that. And yes, it is trolling. Ba Bye.

I've been on these boards listening to the same crap for the last 7 years.. .and guess what.. have you seen this years Pirates record? They are one of the worst in baseball. I heard many pirate fans saying "just give us two more years and we'll be great".. well, two years are here, and guess what THIS TEAM STILL SUCKS. Not only sucks, but is abysmally bad and has no signs of competing in the next two either.

Location : Pirates fan trapped 11 CTA stops north of Wrigley Field
    Threads : 72

But, around 2003, I said enough was enough. I couldn't even tell you 3 players on the team anymore, because I just don't care.
    So, "don't care" somewhere else, Troll. Unless you have something to bring to the table other than "Nutting's cheap / The Pirates Suck / I'm done with this team," really, you should find something better to do.
    And, with that, I shall bid you adieu, and good luck with whatever new team you decide to front-run for. I'll not waste any more time or energy on you.
    Free your *** and your mind will follow.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Major league baseball is for the birds. It's a six team league, like I said. Every year you'll have the Yankees, Red Sox, Dodgers, and then any combo of Atlanta, Phily, NY Mets competing for the title, with the two Chicago teams as other potential contenders.. The pirates would be better off in the AAA with the likes of Buffalo and Memphis.

Until that happens, I'm not rooting for them anymore.

I"m not trolling..anyone that knows me from the Steelers and Pens boards, knows that i'm a fan of pittsburgh sports. But, after 18 years of total suckatude, this isn't even funny any more. It's beyond pathetic and sad. And the fact that many of you still hold out this bizarre form of hope is funny. I'm sure there were some SS members that thought there was still hope for the Nazi empire after Berlin was seized.

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

In all fairness to the fan there is not much to talk about right now. The premise of the station is to talk about PITTSBURGH sports 24/7 and there lies the problem. There is nothing to do except rehash. I listen at work usually because I have nothing else to do while laboring. I mean I could listen to music but the music stations play the same **** over and over again as well. Need to hook up an iPod tbh. The OP has a point tho, we all know how the organization has been run for the last 20 years there is no reason to go over it again and again you are either in or you are out. Either you have an optimistic view point or just ignore the team all together if you enjoy *****ing about the same thing over and over again then I feel sorry for you. For me I am not the big of a baseball fan but I am kind of enjoying seeing a team being put together. We have teams that are already in the thick of things with the Steelers and Penguins and that is awesome but it's kinda fun to watch a team with no expectations as well. If they trade Cutch and everyone in the next month then fine I really haven't lost much I follow sports to waste time to begin with.

Threads : 29

I've been on these boards listening to the same crap for the last 7 years.. .
    How do you think it feels reading one of your idiot post?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information