Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Control Freak Coonelly & Nutting at it again

Threads : 271
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Control Freak Coonelly & Nutting at it again

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10170/1066854-63.stm

Thursday, at 4:30 p.m., he posted a message aimed at team president Frank Coonelly, general manager Neal Huntington and manager John Russell. It read: "Coonelly extended the contracts of Russell and Huntington through the 2011 season. That means a 19-straight losing streak. Way to go Pirates."

Within four hours, he received a call from Dan Millar, the Pirates' mascot coordinator.

Threads : 138

Default Re: Control Freak Coonelly & Nutting at it again

Whatever.

Kurtz knowingly, repeatedly did something wrong and then claims to be the victim.

I would never disparage the CEO or management of the company that I work for. If I was the owner or or CEO of a company and and employee publicly disparaged it I would have no problem disciplining/firing him.

Boo-hoo. Poor mistreated victim...

"Pirates spokesman Brian Warecki on Friday night said, "While we cannot discuss the specifics of the dismissal, we can say that a part-time employee serving a suspension for a previous violation of company policy was terminated for committing yet another violation of company policy."

Threads : 24

Lightbulb Re: Control Freak Coonelly & Nutting at it again

Quote Originally Posted by tocchet92 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever.

Kurtz knowingly, repeatedly did something wrong and then claims to be the victim.

I would never disparage the CEO or management of the company that I work for. If I was the owner or or CEO of a company and and employee publicly disparaged it I would have no problem disciplining/firing him.

Boo-hoo. Poor mistreated victim...

"Pirates spokesman Brian Warecki on Friday night said, "While we cannot discuss the specifics of the dismissal, we can say that a part-time employee serving a suspension for a previous violation of company policy was terminated for committing yet another violation of company policy."
    It is kind of ironic that the pierogies are held to a higher level of accountability than the rest of the organization....

Threads : 9
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

Who else in the organization disparaged their boss on the Internet? I don't think it was smart to fire him either for this, but it's obviously not smart to knock your workplace online.

Quote Originally Posted by buccoman View Post
    It is kind of ironic that the pierogies are held to a higher level of accountability than the rest of the organization....
    +1 buccoman

Tocchet92 is a Kool-Aid drinker & will never realize that this Ownership/President/CEO whatever is Incompetent & STEALING fans Money

By the way would they return the Money of season ticket holders who rip the team on Facebook??Didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Evilpens View Post
    +1 buccoman

Tocchet92 is a Kool-Aid drinker & will never realize that this Ownership/President/CEO whatever is Incompetent & STEALING fans Money

By the way would they return the Money of season ticket holders who rip the team on Facebook??Didn't think so
    Awwwwwww. EvilPens are you a victim too? Poor mistreated moron.

Awwwwwww. EvilPens are you a victim too? Poor mistreated moron.
    A Village is missing it's Idiot!

No because they don't get a PENNY from Me !! Have NEVER been to PNC Park & will Not EVER go when Nutting is owning & ruining the team & Do not have ANY Pirates Shirts, Hats & all that Happy Horse****
    Last edited by Evilpens; Jun-19-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Pat Lackey at whygavs nails it:

"Written by Pat Lackey
    Saturday, 19 June 2010 09:42
    Hey! Let's make a big deal out of this everyone! The Pirates fired a racing Pierogi for writing disparaging things about the team on his Facebook page! Is this Pittsburgh or Nazi Germany amirite?
    Yeah, I'm sorry, this is not a big deal nor should it be surprising to anyone. Freedom of speech means the government can't go around impinging on what people have the right to say, but that doesn't apply to private companies. There are plenty of companies in this country that would fire someone for the comments this kid made on his Facebook page (which basically said that the Pirates were screwed for the forseeable future by extending Huntington and Russell). Hell, the Eagles fired an employee within the last two years for ripping the team on his Facebook page when they released Brian Dawkins. This is not a story or an embarrassment or a sign that the club hates its fans; this is what happens when people don't think before using the internet."
    http://www.whygavs.com/

Pat Lackey at whygavs nails it:

"Written by Pat Lackey
    Saturday, 19 June 2010 09:42
    Hey! Let's make a big deal out of this everyone! The Pirates fired a racing Pierogi for writing disparaging things about the team on his Facebook page! Is this Pittsburgh or Nazi Germany amirite?
    Yeah, I'm sorry, this is not a big deal nor should it be surprising to anyone. Freedom of speech means the government can't go around impinging on what people have the right to say, but that doesn't apply to private companies. There are plenty of companies in this country that would fire someone for the comments this kid made on his Facebook page (which basically said that the Pirates were screwed for the forseeable future by extending Huntington and Russell). Hell, the Eagles fired an employee within the last two years for ripping the team on his Facebook page when they released Brian Dawkins. This is not a story or an embarrassment or a sign that the club hates its fans; this is what happens when people don't think before using the internet."
    http://www.whygavs.com/
    OHH BOY a Blogger to Back up Kool-Aid drinking !!! Funny they hold a Flunky to a Higher standard than their Comatose Idiotic Manager, Lose 23 of their last 26 games last season well we will pick up the option on his contract & Lie about it for 8 Months & we'll admit it during a 12 game losing streak

OHH BOY a Blogger to Back up Kool-Aid drinking !!! Funny they hold a Flunky to a Higher standard than their Comatose Idiotic Manager, Lose 23 of their last 26 games last season well we will pick up the option on his contract & Lie about it for 8 Months & we'll admit it during a 12 game losing streak
    Blah blah blah.... what?

Blah blah blah.... what?
    Wow Snappy Comeback, Back to Licking windows Now

Threads : 45
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If you were a boss and one of your employees put disparaging remarks about you on a public forum for all to see, would you discipline that employee? If you say no, you're lying! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If I had an employee that chose to go this route and was a repeat offender, I'd get rid of him too. There are plenty of other people out there willing to do his job that won't be the headache he was.

Call me a kool aid drinker if you like, that's your perogative. But at the same time, the dark siders on the other side of the fence use **** like this to advance their cause. This is a Pirate board, so you are probably wasting your time here. Dejan's comment section seems to be where the dark siders converge. But you have to pay for that coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by indybucfan View Post
    If you were a boss and one of your employees put disparaging remarks about you on a public forum for all to see, would you discipline that employee? If you say no, you're lying! Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. If I had an employee that chose to go this route and was a repeat offender, I'd get rid of him too. There are plenty of other people out there willing to do his job that won't be the headache he was.

Call me a kool aid drinker if you like, that's your perogative. But at the same time, the dark siders on the other side of the fence use **** like this to advance their cause. This is a Pirate board, so you are probably wasting your time here. Dejan's comment section seems to be where the dark siders converge. But you have to pay for that coverage.
    WAAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAA The Charlie Brown Teachers talking! Darksiders WTF are you smoking ? 18 Losing seasons in a row WHAT'S DARKER THAN THAT REALITY KOOL-AID MAN ???

here's a Concept if you don't want to be ripped by Flunky's DON'T SUCK !!!!!

I don't give a RATS *** about some Flunky Getting Paid 25 Bucks to run a as a ****ING Pierogie

It's more of the same Horse**** that Nutting & Coonelly have been doing since they took over & I don't even include Opie because he is nothing more than a Figurehead
    Last edited by Evilpens; Jun-19-2010 at 09:19 AM.

Threads : 13

Perhaps the periogies should unionize

Threads : 197

Didn't the Eagles fire a stadium employee for questioning letting Brian Dawkins go? If you work for a team you should probably try not to write anything under your own name.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information