Thread: Ovary up to his antics again...

Threads : 23
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Ovary up to his antics again...

Anyone see his slew foot last night?

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip226784#clip226784

Nice...****ing ******bag.

That is one of the worst I've seen in a while! It's so blatant! How he escapes suspension for this is beyond me. This pile of **** is just gonna keep taking runs at players, leaving his feet to land hits, come in with flying knee drops and slew footing guys until someone busts his ****ing caveman skull!

But, that's just his "passion" for the game. Give me a ****ing break.

Threads : 9
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ovary up to his antics again...

DICK.
    Every time I see his jersey skating by I see the phrase "OvenChicken" instead of Ovechkin so I call him that. Ovary is funny though. lol

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Man is that ******bag talking on TSN ****ign stupid. I love how he talks about "well this other guy should be suspended for a slew foot because he's been suspended for it before and was suspended for kneeing, Ovehckin shouldn't because he's not been suspended". That is bull****. The reason why some nobody gets suspended and Ovechkin doesn't is because Ovechkin = money for the league, for the Washington Capitals etc.. and some nobody doesn't equal jack****. Ovechkin has done plenty of things that others have been suspended for. Someone else without star power would easily get suspended for the slew foot that Ovechkin performed. How about Ovechkin's "kneeing" on Gonchar that hurt Gonch for the rest of the playoffs last year? Ovechkin had every intention of doing what he did. He's too good of a player and skater to not be able to avoid those situations.... but there's no ****ing way they are going to suspend him, especially last year in the playoffs. That would've cri[ppled ratings for the NHL and in the D.C. area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man is that ******bag talking on TSN ****ign stupid. I love how he talks about "well this other guy should be suspended for a slew foot because he's been suspended for it before and was suspended for kneeing, Ovehckin shouldn't because he's not been suspended". That is bull****. The reason why some nobody gets suspended and Ovechkin doesn't is because Ovechkin = money for the league, for the Washington Capitals etc.. and some nobody doesn't equal jack****. Ovechkin has done plenty of things that others have been suspended for. Someone else without star power would easily get suspended for the slew foot that Ovechkin performed. How about Ovechkin's "kneeing" on Gonchar that hurt Gonch for the rest of the playoffs last year? Ovechkin had every intention of doing what he did. He's too good of a player and skater to not be able to avoid those situations.... but there's no ****ing way they are going to suspend him, especially last year in the playoffs. That would've cri[ppled ratings for the NHL and in the D.C. area.
    Yeah, they pretty much just said that there is a double standard in the NHL when it comes to stuff like this, dumbasses

I was thinking the same thing, Kip. When they said look at their past. Ovary has done plenty of **** that could've warranted some suspensions. He didn't get suspended for them though because of who he is.

I'm still holding out for the day someone really ****s him up, because man, he's certainly got it coming to him.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    Yeah, they pretty much just said that there is a double standard in the NHL when it comes to stuff like this, dumbasses

I was thinking the same thing, Kip. When they said look at their past. Ovary has done plenty of **** that could've warranted some suspensions. He didn't get suspended for them though because of who he is.

I'm still holding out for the day someone really ****s him up, because man, he's certainly got it coming to him.
    All it's going to take is Ovechkin pulling his antics against the wrong person who comes out looking for revenge the next time they play. Nobody deserves it more than Ovechkin (and Scott Hartnell) but you can't help waiting for it to happen.

however, like I said in the other Ovechkin related thread... He's tough to get into a situation to run or injure because he gnerally avoids those situations unless he's the one running someone or attempting to injure somebody. He doesn't play the boards or forecheck to get hit hard, He'll burst into flames if he's seen in his defensive zone so he avoids that gritty part of the game.. Ovechkin is probably one of the tougher one's to get revenge on or run because he plays a pure offensive, shoot when the puck touuches his stick, finesse, chicken **** type of game. He loves to dish, but avoids situations to get it back.

Threads : 58

Way to go NHL. Keep taking that hard line on Ovechkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    . He'll burst into flames if he's seen in his defensive zone.

He does play that chicken **** game. We all know it, one day though you gotta figure he'll slip up and he'll be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Threads : 58

Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post

He does play that chicken **** game. We all know it, one day though you gotta figure he'll slip up and he'll be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Yep, it's only a matter of time before someone catches that piece of **** with his head down and makes him pay. A guy going around and taking out knees, leaving his feet every time he throws a check, tends to bring up the elbow and slew footing players is bound to get a taste of his own medicine before all is said and done.

Apparently the league is not going to do anything about it, so the players are going to have to take matters into their own hands and take care of it themsevelves. I never wish harm on any athlete, but Ovechkin is just asking for it with some of the **** he has pulled over the last two seasons.

Threads : 82

Yeah but if someone takes it out on O, they will probably get banned from the game for life. They really should send him a message before it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    Yeah but if someone takes it out on O, they will probably get banned from the game for life. They really should send him a message before it comes to that.
    Well, like Pitt. said, apparently the NHL isn't going to do anything about him. So, someone will have to take matters into their own hands before he ends someones career.

sjdrewk

I hate this ****! He is a dirty player. Wasn't it last year he did some dirty **** v. the Pens and Gonchar? Am I off on this? Refresh my memory? Thanks for this post, J, I never saw this! Don't protect this ****, Bettman. Suspend him.

Threads : 135
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

And today it came out that Ovechkin was fined and NOT suspended for the exact logic that was talked about earlier--he's supposedly not a repeat offender (Lets see...he's hit Malkin late plenty of times...elbowed a guy in the back of the head resulting in injury...and had a dirty knee-to-knee hit on Gonchar last season..........nope not a dirty player in the least)...BULL****!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=503265

Jamie Heyward
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c09YfUlzSjE[/ame]

We all remember this BLATANT attempt to injure Gonchar by CLEARLY sticking his knee out--look at around 1:23 into video
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxTrxESWjI[/ame]

Heck if you watch this movie you can see that he takes out his own player with a clear elbow that was intended for Evgeni Malkin.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1_pXeR-6Zw[/ame]

Seems like WAY too many "coincidences" to me. Alex Ovechkin=====dirty player.
    Last edited by BigBen2112; Oct-23-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

• Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information