Thread: Ron Cook- Gonchar has right to leave! No **** Ron He does ????

Threads : 271
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Ron Cook- Gonchar has right to leave! No **** Ron He does ????

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10178/1068635-87.stm

If Gonchar leaves and I'm Shero, I'm not the least bit bitter. I'm thanking Gonchar for his sizable contributions, not just for his brilliant work on the power play, but for his valuable mentorship to Malkin and the calmness he brought to the team's room. I'm thanking him for coming back after missing Games 5 and 6 of the '09 playoff series against Washington because of a knee-on-knee hit from the Capitals' Alex Ovechkin to help the Penguins win Game 7 despite playing on virtually one leg. And I'm thanking him for coming back from paralyzing back spasms in Game 5 of the Cup final against Detroit in '08 and getting a power-play assist on Petr Sykora's winning goal in the third overtime

Defenseman Sergei Gonchar appears ready to take a different path if I'm reading the Penguins' trade Friday night for the negotiating rights to free agent-to-be defenseman Dan Hamhuis correctly. Although things could change, Gonchar seems ready to take a run at free agency and sell himself to the highest bidder, not necessarily for so much more money, but for more years in a guaranteed contract. Good for him. He has earned that right. He should not be condemned if he leaves.

I guess this is why the Nearly Bankrupt P-G continues to pay this Window Licking Buffoon & keeps him from being a Homeless vagrant

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ron Cook- Gonchar has right to leave! No **** Ron He does ????

This is a good example of what I've said elsewhere. Cookwit.

Mind you, this is the guy who complains about the fights in hockey.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information