Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: The Jerry Seinfeld Thread...

      
  1. #1
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default The Jerry Seinfeld Thread...

    Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Cowher checked out his final year otherwise who knows how that season really would have played out. Tomlin was returning 20 of 22 starters and should not have been burnt out like Cowher was after his win.



    Well,thats a lame *** excuse.What reason was Cowher "burned out?"

    I love these ****ing matches between LVG and Les.

    LVG with his racial undertones and Les thinking he knows everything, gawd this is hilarious.
    Keep up the good work guys you make me laugh my *** off!!

  2. #2
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Cowher checked out his final year otherwise who knows how that season really would have played out. Tomlin was returning 20 of 22 starters and should not have been burnt out like Cowher was after his win.



    Well,thats a lame *** excuse.What reason was Cowher "burned out?"

    I love these ****ing matches between LVG and Les.

    LVG with his racial undertones and Les thinking he knows everything, gawd this is hilarious.
    Keep up the good work guys you make me laugh my *** off!!
    Well,I don't know everything,but I do know how to properly quote text on a message board.

  3. #3
    LasVegasGuy's Avatar
    Status : LasVegasGuy is offline
    Rank : Banned
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Living on the Sun, Nevada
    Posts : 2,076
    Threads : 60
    Last Online : Jan-05-2012 @ 12:19 PM

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love these ****ing matches between LVG and Les.

    LVG with his racial undertones and Les thinking he knows everything, gawd this is hilarious.
    Keep up the good work guys you make me laugh my *** off!!
    He doesn't know everything. ****, my day is ruined now. What's next he will actually have something bad to say about the Steelers?

  4. #4
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He doesn't know everything. ****, my day is ruined now. What's next he will actually have something bad to say about the Steelers?
    I have no problem whatsoever saying something bad about the Steelers.............when its deserved.I don't have a ****ing retarded agenda because of someone's skin color.

  5. #5
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well,I don't know everything,but I do know how to properly quote text on a message board.
    I would hope so it's your board. Pretty weak software though; not very intuitive. Sometimes you give up some features to have others, what can you do unless you write your own code.

    I supposed if I took a moment or two I could figure it out. If not I could read "Poorly designed message board usage for jackasses". That would be right up my alley.

    Let me iterate here, I am not referring to the hard *** work you have put into configuring this board. I love this site. I'm referring to the program itself. It seems to have it's strong points and weak points, so you work with what you have and make the best of someone else's software.

  6. #6
    LasVegasGuy's Avatar
    Status : LasVegasGuy is offline
    Rank : Banned
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : Living on the Sun, Nevada
    Posts : 2,076
    Threads : 60
    Last Online : Jan-05-2012 @ 12:19 PM

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would hope so it's your board. Pretty weak software though; not very intuitive. Sometimes you give up some features to have others, what can you do unless you write your own code.

    I supposed if I took a moment or two I could figure it out. If not I could read "Poorly designed message board usage for jackasses". That would be right up my alley.

    Let me iterate here, I am not referring to the hard *** work you have put into configuring this board. I love this site. I'm referring to the program itself. It seems to have it's strong points and weak points, so you work with what you have and make the best of someone else's software.
    That's a lame *** excuse for some silly white boy

  7. #7
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One bad season equates to immediately riding a team into the ground??Wow,thats some logic right there.
    I see your witch hunting again Les, fine way to moderate. Anyhooo, you may want to look up the meaning of the word [HIGH-LIGHT]appears[/HIGH-LIGHT]. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean picking quotes out of context and using them as lube for your myopic jack off fest is either creative or correct.

    I still like you Les, not because you (think you) know that much, because your view point is no more correct or incorrect than the rest of us, but you are not afraid to "Bring It" no matter how cooky your view point is, and that in my book is deserving of some respect.

    BTW.... (just a friendly tip) you may not want to be a witch hunting moderator it tends to drag the board down to Toro's level.

  8. #8
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BTW.... (just a friendly tip) you may not want to be a witch hunting moderator it tends to drag the board down to Toro's level.
    Not even in the same universe. When Les starts pm'ing you and berating you with profanity laced tirades out of nowhere or on even on the board... then we can talk similarities there Instead it';s just like any opinion... Les knows he won't agree with your Tomlin view so he responds both oppositely and with some joking around. All is good, no Mod powers have ever come into play
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard


  9. #9
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not even in the same universe. When Les starts pm'ing you and berating you with profanity laced tirades out of nowhere or on even on the board... then we can talk similarities there Instead it';s just like any opinion... Les knows he won't agree with your Tomlin view so he responds both oppositely and with some joking around. All is good, no Mod powers have ever come into play
    I'll take your word for it.

    Not an issue with me though, I like the sparring, just think he rides every word Las Vegas says like a stolen pony.

    Just don't want to see the vibe of the board here turn glum and oppressive like it did over there, when one of the powers that be begin to jam their boots down someones throat incessantly, every time they say anything.

    But, I digress, I'll let Las Vegas speak for himself if he feels that is the case. Just my hero complex flaring up I guess.

  10. #10
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll take your word for it.

    Not an issue with me though, I like the sparring, just think he rides every word Las Vegas says like a stolen pony.

    Just don't want to see the vibe of the board here turn glum and oppressive like it did over there, when one of the powers that be begin to jam their boots down someones throat incessantly, every time they say anything.

    But, I digress, I'll let Las Vegas speak for himself if he feels that is the case. Just my hero complex flaring up I guess.
    Don't underestimate the power of as Las Vegas Guy . I heard that he is so feared out there in the internet world that people are avoiding just being on the same site as him like he is some plague ridden HIV victim. It's amazing how a simple opposite view point can crinkle some vaginas that badly.

    so, let's give Les credit, I don't see him hiding from behind the walls somewhere else like some others
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard


  11. #11
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't underestimate the power of as Las Vegas Guy . I heard that he is so feared out there in the internet world that people are avoiding just being on the same site as him like he is some plague ridden HIV victim. [HIGH-LIGHT]It's amazing how a simple opposite view point can crinkle some vaginas that badly.
    [/HIGH-LIGHT]
    so, let's give Les credit, I don't see him hiding from behind the walls somewhere else like some others
    I like it, nice visual there. I usually refer to a **** faced People as "crinkle faced" so I like the connotation.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm no LVG groupie, we both dislike Tomlin, but apparently for vastly different reasons. Well, let em throw down then. I'll just watch, eat popcorn and chuckle a bit.

  12. #12
    Kipper's Avatar
    Status : Kipper is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 8, 2009
    Posts : 67,323
    Threads : 1817
    Last Online : Apr-25-2017 @ 08:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like it, nice visual there. I usually refer to a **** faced People as "crinkle faced" so I like the connotation.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm no LVG groupie, we both dislike Tomlin, but apparently for vastly different reasons. Well, let em throw down then. I'll just watch, eat popcorn and chuckle a bit.
    Nothing to do with being a Groupie Just pointing out that there is no **** people out there afraid to be around LVG because his opinion is different than theirs like he's a Leper or some ****. So, as it was back in the Trib days, you go and form a circle jerk of "yes i agree" people who can sit around and rub each others nut sacs. Maybe it'll get one a Stemmy

    I like different viewpoints. I'm not a fan of extremism. LVG is good for toeing that line, but to be afraid of someone for their opinion is an extremist side as well
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard


  13. #13
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing to do with being a Groupie Just pointing out that there is no **** people out there afraid to be around LVG because his opinion is different than theirs like he's a Leper or some ****. So, as it was back in the Trib days, you go and form a circle jerk of "yes i agree" people who can sit around and rub each others nut sacs. Maybe it'll get one a Stemmy

    [HIGH-LIGHT]I like different viewpoints. I'm not a fan of extremism. LVG is good for toeing that line, but to be afraid of someone for their opinion is an extremist side as well[/HIGH-LIGHT]
    True that.

  14. #14
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Not an issue with me though, I like the sparring, just think he rides every word Las Vegas says like a stolen pony.

    Just don't want to see the vibe of the board here turn glum and oppressive like it did over there, when one of the powers that be begin to jam their boots down someones throat incessantly, every time they say anything.
    kinsar,spare me the whine fest.If anyone "suffered" from Toro's bull**** antics,it was ME.Guy called me out publicly several times and I was a ****ing Mod on that board.I'm not ramming my boot down anyone's throat,but if you can't handle discussion on a message board,then maybe its time to change your tampon.Besides,LVG is a big boy.I'm sure he can stick up for himself.....................no matter how "cooky" his ideas are.

  15. #15
    kinsar's Avatar
    Status : kinsar is offline
    Rank : Moderator
    Join Date : Oct 20, 2009
    Posts : 1,831
    Threads : 87
    Last Online : Jul-29-2017 @ 05:54 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Steelers' Tomlin receives contract extension

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    kinsar,spare me the whine fest.If anyone "suffered" from Toro's bull**** antics,it was ME.Guy called me out publicly several times and I was a ****ing Mod on that board.I'm not ramming my boot down anyone's throat,but if you can't handle discussion on a message board,then maybe its time to change your tampon.Besides,LVG is a big boy.I'm sure he can stick up for himself.....................no matter how "cooky" his ideas are.
    Did I hit a nerve or something?

    I love discussion/banter on the board. I don't get wrangled or back down. Why, cause it's just a forum and it isn't personal. It seemed to me you were taking what LVG posts personal and tend to ATTACK (rather than debate) everything he says at every opportunity. Isn't that the same thing that happened to you on the other board? So if that has you so damaged why would you start to create such an environment here by doing the same to wards those who don't see eye to eye with you.

    LVG can stand up for himself, I am sure. Just don't make it your mission to run off those who don't agree with you. If you do, who will we argue with?

    Debate, banter, goad, passionately defend your POINT of VIEW, but why ATTACK without merit?

    Hell, I'll throw blows with you till the end of time bro, then buy you a round of beer, but if ya run em all off, it will only be you and I left and what fun is there in me besting you all the time without you being able to retreat to the kiddie pool to punch some little snot nosed brat to vent your defeat.








    See there, I was ****ing with you in a fun way. I declared the facts, then in this paragraph am making sure you know I still like you and don't mean anything personal. Go and do likewise young grasshopper, when you can snatch the keyboard from my hand, it will be time for you to leave!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •