LOS ANGELES — USC Trojans first-year head coach Lane Kiffin has quickly become the most hated man in Tennessee. First in the dead of night he left the Tennessee Volunteers’ football program after only one year, angering Vols’ fans. Then Kiffin poached Tennessee Titans running backs coach Kennedy Pola just a week before training camp to be USC’s offensive coordinator. Now Kiffin has taken the crown-jewel of the Titans offense, running back Chris Johnson from the team for a reported $11 million contract with the Trojans, making Johnson the highest-paid running back this year. “Yeah I’m pretty ****ed,” said Titans coach Jeff Fisher. “First of all leaving Tennessee the way he did was classless. Then stealing Pola without even as much as a courtesy call was despicable. Now taking Chris, and paying him top dollar to play on a college team…I don’t know how he can live with himself.” Kiffin responded. “Hey, we’re suspended from title contention anyway,” said Kiffin. “I thought what the heck, our donors are dying to pay players. Why not get the best?” Kiffin also said he is interested in buying Graceland and having it relocated to Compton.

http://www.tauntr.com/content/kiffin...rue&skin=homer