Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Goodbye Jeff Reed

      
  1. #31
    (419)BlackNGold's Avatar
    Status : (419)BlackNGold is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 25, 2009
    Location : NW Ohio
    Posts : 18,418
    Threads : 206
    Last Online : Jul-16-2017 @ 01:31 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelreign View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but who out there is a better replacement?
    How about this guy! Troy Westwood from the Winnipeg Blue Bombers! If he can kick in Winter-peg... he can kick in "the burgh!" He's a players... kicker! Muscles, tattoos...



    ... and a single bar facemask! Old school baby!!!



    Great technique... head down....



    ...good follow through...



    The guy can kick in the wind, rain, snow and ice!

    .....Plus, can Jeff Reed do this?



    Troy Westwood.... If he can't do it, nobody can!!




  2. #32
    Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Status : Pittsburgh is offline
    Rank : Major Leaguer
    Join Date : Oct 19, 2009
    Posts : 1,416
    Threads : 58
    Last Online : Feb-06-2013 @ 06:43 AM

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by jmd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Where did you read that at? I haven't heard anything about it.
    Same here.

    I can't say that I would be surpised to learn that a class act such as Jeff Reed decided to fight a fan(s). At the same time, we weren't in our seats during warm-ups to see it for ourselves and I haven't heard or read anything about such an incident occuring from what I would consider a reliable source.

    Some guy from Planet Steelers states...

    [HIGH-LIGHT]According to reports[/HIGH-LIGHT] and some fans
    So who is this guy's source? Where are these "reports" coming from? He's going to have to give me more than that if he's expected to be taken seriously.

  3. #33
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about this guy! Troy Westwood from the Winnipeg Blue Bombers! If he can kick in Winter-peg... he can kick in "the burgh!" He's a players... kicker! Muscles, tattoos...



    ... and a single bar facemask! Old school baby!!!



    Great technique... head down....



    ...good follow through...



    The guy can kick in the wind, rain, snow and ice!

    .....Plus, can Jeff Reed do this?



    Troy Westwood.... If he can't do it, nobody can!!



    Who the ****?

    And what is up with the long hair?
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  4. #34
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who the ****?

    And what is up with the long hair?
    What,you want the name of the conditioner he uses??

  5. #35
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What,you want the name of the conditioner he uses??
    All I would have to do is ask you.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  6. #36
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Looking forward to seeing this thread...get locked.

  7. #37
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looking forward to seeing this thread...get locked.


    A Jeff Reed fan?
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  8. #38
    bleedBnG58's Avatar
    Status : bleedBnG58 is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 12, 2009
    Location : Moyock, NC but born in da Burgh
    Posts : 2,372
    Threads : 407
    Last Online : Jan-09-2014 @ 06:49 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    A Jeff Reed fan?
    1. Yes...and what happened to him IMO doesn't deserve all the **** he is getting.

    2. But the main reason for the comment is....it's a mute point....he will be here the rest of this season...and still maybe possibly next year. Yeah he may act like a jackass now and then...but overall he is 1 of the top 3 kickers in the league IMO...and I can take his nonsense...as long as he kicks good. Others have ****ed up in worse ways than him IMO and it is tolerated.

  9. #39
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedBnG58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Yes...and what happened to him IMO doesn't deserve all the **** he is getting.
    I disagree.He's acted like a ******bag off the field and attempted to act like a football player on it.Guy just needs to get his head out of his *** and concentrate on what got him where he is.

    2. But the main reason for the comment is....it's a mute point....he will be here the rest of this season...and still maybe possibly next year. Yeah he may act like a jackass now and then...but overall he is 1 of the top 3 kickers in the league IMO...and I can take his nonsense...as long as he kicks good. Others have ****ed up in worse ways than him IMO and it is tolerated.
    I agree that Skip will be here the rest of the year,but would be completely and utterly shocked if he was here the next.He's written his own ticket out of town,IMO.
    Just my opinion of course.

  10. #40
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just my opinion of course.


    I agree with you man. I think he's a good kicker...but honestly, for a kicker to cause the problems he has off the field and his lackluster play in areas other than FG kicking...I think you're right...he's punched his own ticket.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  11. #41
    sjdrewk
    sjdrewk's Avatar
    Status :
    Rank : Guest

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Agree with Bleed, the issue is not going to be resolved this year so......

    Anyway, Like I said, I was a Reed fan up until this last incident. It just added on to the other incident. It's just too much to deal with from one guy especially from someone that just kicks the ball.

  • #42
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with Bleed, the issue is not going to be resolved this year so......

    Anyway, Like I said, I was a Reed fan up until this last incident. It just added on to the other incident. It's just too much to deal with from one guy especially [HIGH-LIGHT]from someone that just kicks the ball[/HIGH-LIGHT].


    They are always JUST the kicker...until they miss.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  • #43
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    I agree with you man. I think he's a good kicker...but honestly, for a kicker to cause the problems he has off the field and his lackluster play in areas other than FG kicking...I think you're right...he's punched his own ticket.
    Guess I should have added that I'm not a Reed basher.Just calling it like I see it.

  • #44
    BigBen2112's Avatar
    Status : BigBen2112 is offline
    Rank : Hall Of Famer
    Join Date : Oct 13, 2009
    Posts : 5,773
    Threads : 135
    Last Online : Jun-03-2014 @ 02:44 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess I should have added that I'm not a Reed basher.Just calling it like I see it.
    Dont lie.




    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

  • #45
    Les's Avatar
    Status : Les is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 10, 2009
    Location : Secane,Pa.
    Posts : 10,207
    Threads : 48
    Last Online : Jul-04-2017 @ 07:08 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Goodbye Jeff Reed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont lie.




    Nope,not a Reed basher.Now,if you were to say Limas Sweed,well..........

  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Quick Reply Quick Reply

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Members who have read this thread: 0

    There are no members to list at the moment.

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •