Clark parks the cars in St. Vincent's yard
By: Mike Bires
Beaver County Times
Wednesday August 18, 2010

Steelers free safety Ryan Clark tried pulling a fast one on fans attending Wednesday’s training camp practice.

Before practice, Clark put on a yellow shirt that had the word “STAFF” printed on the front and back and made his way to a parking lot reserved for camp visitors.

“I parked some cars. I drove a van. I got into some people’s water coolers and drank some water,” Clark said. “I ate some Doritos. I ate some Bugels. And I signed some autographs when my cover was blown.

“It was just my way of having some fun and acting silly with the fans. I told them I was the highest-paid camp staffer in America. But they didn’t believe me.”

[HIGH-LIGHT]NO WORD ON STARTING QB[/HIGH-LIGHT] Just as he did last week before the preseason game against Detroit, Tomlin refused to say who will start at quarterback against the Giants Saturday. But in the last three days, Ben Roethlisberger has been taking most snaps with the first-team offense. Might that be an indication that Roethlisberger will start Saturday? “I have no idea what he’s going to do,” said Roethlisberger, who’s suspended for the first four-to-six games of the regular season. “He hasn’t said anything to me yet.”

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sp...ents-yard.html