Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

      
  1. #1
    DARTH VENGER's Avatar
    Status : DARTH VENGER is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 4, 2010
    Location : Check SIX!!!
    Posts : 34
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Apr-20-2013 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    The last two notable #10's were SMOKEY and SLASH. Bad omen???

  2. #2
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VENGER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The last two notable #10's were SMOKEY and SLASH. Bad omen???
    "Yep"... Hope that helps.............
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  3. #3
    bdeff's Avatar
    Status : bdeff is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 15, 2009
    Location : Truth or Consequences, NM
    Posts : 2,341
    Threads : 164
    Last Online : Apr-10-2015 @ 09:10 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VENGER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The last two notable #10's were SMOKEY and SLASH. Bad omen???
    I don't see anything wrong with Holmes other than his unwise choices, on the field he was pretty darn good. Kordell...ehhhhh another story.
    "ARRRGGHHH THERE WILL BE MUTTON TONIGHT!" Said the Troll

  4. #4
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by bdeff View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see anything wrong with Holmes other than his unwise choices, on the field he was pretty darn good. Kordell...ehhhhh another story.
    ****!.... Where did this "sense of reason" come from?!

    .... I hate it SO much!......
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  5. #5
    DARTH VENGER's Avatar
    Status : DARTH VENGER is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 4, 2010
    Location : Check SIX!!!
    Posts : 34
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Apr-20-2013 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Smokey was good but his issues kept him from being a Steeler for a considerable amount of time.

  6. #6
    DARTH VENGER's Avatar
    Status : DARTH VENGER is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 4, 2010
    Location : Check SIX!!!
    Posts : 34
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Apr-20-2013 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    NO. Dixon blows his knee at Oregon and if SMOKEY is caught in another Wake and Bake he is Gone or a year.
    And we all know BEN was the real MVP.
    Last edited by DARTH VENGER; Aug-19-2010 at 07:41 PM.

  7. #7
    bdeff's Avatar
    Status : bdeff is offline
    Rank : All-Star
    Join Date : Oct 15, 2009
    Location : Truth or Consequences, NM
    Posts : 2,341
    Threads : 164
    Last Online : Apr-10-2015 @ 09:10 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****!.... Where did this "sense of reason" come from?!

    .... I hate it SO much!......
    I know who the heck has hijacked my computer???

    And DARTH i do understand your point.
    "ARRRGGHHH THERE WILL BE MUTTON TONIGHT!" Said the Troll

  8. #8
    (419)BlackNGold's Avatar
    Status : (419)BlackNGold is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 25, 2009
    Location : NW Ohio
    Posts : 18,418
    Threads : 206
    Last Online : Jul-16-2017 @ 01:31 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Dixon wore #10 at Oregon. Yep.... and he sucked as a passer in College. Just ask any Michigan fan.


  9. #9
    DARTH VENGER's Avatar
    Status : DARTH VENGER is offline
    Rank : Waterboy
    Join Date : Aug 4, 2010
    Location : Check SIX!!!
    Posts : 34
    Threads : 4
    Last Online : Apr-20-2013 @ 07:09 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Don't get me wrong. I like Dixon. I'm not saying..I'm just saying

  10. #10
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dixon wore #10 at Oregon. Yep.... and he sucked as a passer in College. Just ask any Michigan fan.

    I liked the deleted post better....

    ... I will say that I actually enjoyed watching Dixon in college (I'm a big fan of Pac-10 football). I was also suprised that he was drafted where he was, and fell into our lap... That was probably due to his leg injury... But I still say that he is not a quality NFL qb, and can only fit the role of a backup that is needed to "patch" a game or two together once in a while...

    Hey, it's just me, and one man's opinion....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  11. #11
    Sweetchuck's Avatar
    Status : Sweetchuck is offline
    Rank : The Elite
    Join Date : Oct 11, 2009
    Location : You need a ****ing canoe to get to it.
    Posts : 3,100
    Threads : 137
    Last Online : Jan-22-2014 @ 04:02 AM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Dixon would be **** lucky if he saw the level of success Smokey is seeing.

    Korky, not so much.

  12. #12
    (419)BlackNGold's Avatar
    Status : (419)BlackNGold is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 25, 2009
    Location : NW Ohio
    Posts : 18,418
    Threads : 206
    Last Online : Jul-16-2017 @ 01:31 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I liked the deleted post better....

    ... I will say that I actually enjoyed watching Dixon in college (I'm a big fan of Pac-10 football). I was also suprised that he was drafted where he was, and fell into our lap... That was probably due to his leg injury... But I still say that he is not a quality NFL qb, and can only fit the role of a backup that is needed to "patch" a game or two together once in a while...

    Hey, it's just me, and one man's opinion....
    Ya, I deleted it because YouTube wouldn't allow an embedded video. I hate that so .... ****'em!

    Had Dixon not hurt his knee Senior year, Oregon was headed to the National Championship game. That would have been cool.

  13. #13
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had Dixon not hurt his knee Senior year, Oregon was headed to the National Championship game. That would have been cool.
    As a USC fan, I might disagree... If I had a leg to stand on.....

    ... Get it?.... LoL!.... I'm hilarious in my own mind all of the time!....

    But yea, seriously, you are correct.....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

  14. #14
    (419)BlackNGold's Avatar
    Status : (419)BlackNGold is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 25, 2009
    Location : NW Ohio
    Posts : 18,418
    Threads : 206
    Last Online : Jul-16-2017 @ 01:31 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    I'm watching the Pats game and Brady just got thrown down on his head/shoulder hard!

  15. #15
    Palmetto Steel's Avatar
    Status : Palmetto Steel is offline
    Rank : Legend
    Join Date : Oct 9, 2009
    Posts : 23,379
    Threads : 3263
    Last Online : Nov-30-2015 @ 06:36 PM
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Dennis Dixon wearing #10

    Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm watching the Pats game and Brady just got thrown down on his head/shoulder hard!
    Me too... I loved it... I can't stand the Pats*... I'm glad this game doesn't count...
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •