Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else notice?

Threads : 91

Default Did anyone else notice?

The Steelers were so bad at every minute of the game last night I didn't even get a chance to see how ****ing stupid Arians is! Last night might have been Arians best game as Steeler coach

sjdrewk

Default Re: Did anyone else notice?

The worst part of the game were the dumb penalties. And the poor decision Dixon made in the red zone. Just awful decisions by the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The worst part of the game were the dumb penalties. And the poor decision Dixon made in the red zone. Just awful decisions by the kid.
    The worst part for me is that it showed me that we hired the wrong head coach!

Threads : 52
    Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    The worst part for me is that it showed me that we hired the wrong head coach!
    its ****in pre season for christ sake

Quote Originally Posted by rockcr View Post
    its ****in pre season for christ sake
    Did you ever see the Steelers play such undisciplined football in the pre-season under Cowher?

Did you ever see the Steelers play such undisciplined football as last year?

If Tomlin jacked off on national TV last night would it be just fine because it was pre-season?

This guy runs a sloppy ship!

Threads : 277

Tomlin jerked off on national television?

Did I miss that when I turned to the Emmy broadcast?

(Just pray for 2-2 until BR comes back.)

Quote Originally Posted by DCBILL View Post
    Tomlin jerked off on national television?

Did I miss that when I turned to the Emmy broadcast?

(Just pray for 2-2 until BR comes back.)
    Yes! and he has a surprisingly small tallywhacker!

Actually, I am going to pray that all the indications I have been seeing amassing have been coincidence, or mind altering drugs, and that Tomlin is not the "all talk and no show" bag of wind he seems to be!

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Did you ever see the Steelers play such undisciplined football in the pre-season under Cowher?

If Tomlin jacked off on national TV last night would it be just fine because it was pre-season?

JFC!!!Feel free to bash Tomlin all you want(hell,I'm not exactly a huge fan of his at the moment,)but will you get the **** off of Bill Cowher's dick??The guy is gone......GONE and he isn't coming back.You people need to realize that.Cowher wasn't all that anyway.Great motivator,but sucked as a coach.

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    JFC!!!Feel free to bash Tomlin all you want(hell,I'm not exactly a huge fan of his at the moment,)but will you get the **** off of Bill Cowher's dick??The guy is gone......GONE and he isn't coming back.You people need to realize that.Cowher wasn't all that anyway.Great motivator,but sucked as a coach.
    Plus I don't know about preseason under cowher but I do remember entire seasons of bull**** undisciplined penalties yes sir. I think tomlin has done a **** poor job of handling this qb situation. No way to spin it any other way but I am not going to say we hired the wrong coach. He has pretty good results so far in my opinion. Is he the best coach in the league, no, but we could do a lot worse.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sure did. I posted you stats in another Thread to easily prove it. some of Cowher's teams were far more undisciplined. There were pre-season games under Cowher just as fugly as this Broncos game and just as meaningless

Yup because the chances of it happening during the Regular Season would have a very low percentage, just like Pre-Season game results

I'll give you this. My biggest complaints about Tomlin is that the preparation of the team is always inconsistent, his organization and planning skills are very scattered, inconsistent and sometimes not even evident and it just irks me that I cannot find a single stamp of his on the team. You might say that his stamp is taking away Cowher's stamp but in order to take away one you have to pout one on and I can't figure out in the 4 years of Tomlin coaching, what his preferences are. It worries me more going further especially once LeBeau retires or Ben isn't here because there's no knowing where the team could be lead.
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

I think I agree with you Kip that he hasn't put his stamp on the team. I think that's what you are going to get with someone that was so green. It is bothersome that he doesn't seem to have the skills to be able to take over play calling on either side if need be. He is too reliant on the coordinators. I don't like this part about him.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    I think I agree with you Kip that he hasn't put his stamp on the team. I think that's what you are going to get with someone that was so green. It is bothersome that he doesn't seem to have the skills to be able to take over play calling on either side if need be. He is too reliant on the coordinators. I don't like this part about him.
    That's the thing. At this point, after 3 full seasons, there should be something where you can say "that's Mike Tomlin". You could see it with Cowher, in the 3-4 defense, power run game, possession game, linebacker strength. You don't see that with Tomlin. You can't pick out anything and like you said, he almost seems like a "manager" than a Head Coach.. Manager in that he lets everyone else do what they want and how they want and just attempts to make sure it all comes together.

It's strange. Normally coaches that have no identity are major flops and failures and Tomlin has survived that. Maye it's due to the strength of the team that's been built for him/he inherited... but if Tomlin were to inherit a bad team that needed rebuilt, you'd have no idea how he would build it because you can't find any personality of Tomlin's in this team
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 52
    Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Beezy View Post
    Plus I don't know about preseason under cowher but I do remember entire seasons of bull**** undisciplined penalties yes sir. I think tomlin has done a **** poor job of handling this qb situation. No way to spin it any other way but I am not going to say we hired the wrong coach. He has pretty good results so far in my opinion. Is he the best coach in the league, no, but we could do a lot worse.
    well at least he did say they looked like **** last night,instead of saying he seen bright spots like he has in the past.BTW how bad is mcfadden injury?

Threads : 87
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    That's the thing. At this point, after 3 full seasons, there should be something where you can say "that's Mike Tomlin". You could see it with Cowher, in the 3-4 defense, power run game, possession game, linebacker strength. You don't see that with Tomlin. You can't pick out anything and like you said, he almost seems like a "manager" than a Head Coach.. Manager in that he lets everyone else do what they want and how they want and just attempts to make sure it all comes together.

It's strange. Normally coaches that have no identity are major flops and failures and Tomlin has survived that. Maye it's due to the strength of the team that's been built for him/he inherited... but if Tomlin were to inherit a bad team that needed rebuilt, you'd have no idea how he would build it because you can't find any personality of Tomlin's in this team
    Excellent Kipper! You are finally seeing it. It's like music, you're phrasing it a bit differently, but its the same tune I've been playing here for a while bro. Welcome aboard the good ship reality.

Quote Originally Posted by rockcr View Post
    well at least he did say they looked like **** last night,instead of saying he seen bright spots like he has in the past.BTW how bad is mcfadden injury?
    I didn't think it was bad but god**** that kid is ALWAYS hurt. I generally think "injury prone" is kinda bull**** but if it isn't then that's what bmac is. He better get better or it's another season of Willie Gay!

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information