Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shero & Bylsma had 5 months to figure what montreal did to them &

Threads : 271
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Shero & Bylsma had 5 months to figure what montreal did to them &

They STILL haven't a Clue!!!

Answer Make Gino A winger~HE SUCKS & Is as comfortable as a 7 year old at a NAMBLA convention

Answer Put Geno on the Point Where HE SUCKS & Is as comfortable as a 7 year old at a NAMBLA convention

Answer Use Kunitz & Dupuis as Sid's Wingers !!

Answer Sign Michalek & Martin who I love, But Don't answer the winger Problems, & Asham & Comrie which doesn't exactly answer it either

This Coaching Staff is Clueless, Hired His Buddy Reirden

Teams have Studied the Canadiens did to shut them Down & I don't think Bylsma Has a ****IN CLUE what to do, He is a HORRIBLE in Game coach, Panics & puts Sid & Gino Together when they were both HORRIBLE all game long
    Last edited by Evilpens; Oct-07-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Threads : 135

Default Re: Shero & Bylsma had 5 months to figure what montreal did to them &

Quote Originally Posted by Evilpens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They STILL haven't a Clue!!!

Answer Make Gino A winger~HE SUCKS & Is as comfortable as a 7 year old at a NAMBLA convention

Answer Put Geno on the Point Where HE SUCKS & Is as comfortable as a 7 year old at a NAMBLA convention

Answer Use Kunitz & Dupuis as Sid's Wingers !!

Answer Sign Michalek & Martin who I love, But Don't answer the winger Problems, & Asham & Comrie which doesn't exactly answer it either

This Coaching Staff is Clueless, Hired His Buddy Reirden

Teams have Studied the Canadiens did to shut them Down & I don't think Bylsma Has a ****IN CLUE what to do, He is a HORRIBLE in Game coach, Panics & puts Sid & Gino Together when they were both HORRIBLE all game long
    Well we might want to give them more than ONE game to see exactly how we are going to respond and play this year. Just saying.
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

Threads : 29

Jeebus...........

They Played Gino on a wing with Sid Last season a Bunch !! Results NOT GOOD !! Gino & Sid are better with the puck on their stick than without it

Used Gino on the Point a Bunch when Gonchar was Injured & he said repeatedly he HATED playing the Point & It shows

Dupuis & Kunitz were on the team last season ~ How they do ? Dupuis lost the SO competition for October

As I said I love Michalek & Martin But it didn't do anything about the Wingers, Asham is more of what they already have in abundance Tough, Physical wingers who couldn't score to save their lives

& wait till Mr. Goal Scorer Staal comes back to Center errr Kill the 2nd line Like he has done EVERY TIME he has been moved up because of injury What did Bylsma do as soon as they fell behind ?? Put Sid & Gino together, They are both better with the Puck than without it & unless the other teams agree to play with 2 pucks it isn't good

PP let Sid stay in his Birthright position of trigger man on the PP when Gino is Much better at than him, No they stick him @ the Point where he HATES to Play & it shows

Threads : 413

Evilpens, I gotta ask this question. Are you happy about ANYTHING that the Pittsburgh sports teams do? You remind me of my Dad when he was still able to play golf. His nickname was "hit and *****" because no matter how good of a shot he made, he still found something to complain about.

POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

Quote Originally Posted by exNCite View Post
    Evilpens, I gotta ask this question. Are you happy about ANYTHING that the Pittsburgh sports teams do? You remind me of my Dad when he was still able to play golf. His nickname was "hit and *****" because no matter how good of a shot he made, he still found something to complain about.
    Yes I am !! when they play well & not do the **** that got their asses kicked last season

Threads : 206

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    Well we might want to give them more than ONE game to see exactly how we are going to respond and play this year. Just saying.
    Yeah, I'd like to give the Pens more than one game as well. I'm hoping that the Pens were guilty of gripping their sticks a little too tightly due to the nature of last night's game.

Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to give the Pens more than one game as well. I'm hoping that the Pens were guilty of gripping their sticks a little too tightly due to the nature of last night's game.
    OK what were the Problems for 3/4 of Last season & Playoffs?? Just because you want something to be Doesn't make it come true !!On another board in the season where Therrien was fired I called for his firing in middle of Nov. The Control Freak Admin there said JC Evil it's Not even Thanksgiving yet, Give them some time, Then it was Thanksgiving & I posted the same thing & he & others said it's not even Christmas yet, Then it was Christmas & then it was Well it's not New Years Day yet & so on so on & you know how it played out, The Players tuned MT out & I knew it, Because those type of ballbusters do exactly the same thing, Come in install a strict System, Discipline The team gets better & Better & then the Players get tired of being called out & Ridiculed & Screamed at constantly

Threads : 206

I understand what you're saying Evil. IMO, the jury is still out on whether or not Danny boy is a great coach and Ray is a great GM. But i'm not ready to fire either. I wish the Pens could unload Kunitz and Dups, but who else wants them? Staal as well, but he's Ray's pick and the Pens will probably sink or swim with Jordan in the line up.

Last night there seemed to be a fair amount of uncertainty on the PP and on defense and a bit of over-passing on offense. Hopefully that clears itself up in the next few games. Believe me, I'm frustrated with the frequency of wildly errant shots, by several players, as well.

edit: I honestly believe that had the Pens converted one of their early chances.... the "blow out" would have been on!
    Last edited by (419)BlackNGold; Oct-08-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by (419)BlackNGold View Post
    I understand what you're saying Evil. IMO, the jury is still out on whether or not Danny boy is a great coach and Ray is a great GM. But i'm not ready to fire either. I wish the Pens could unload Kunitz and Dups, but who else wants them? Staal as well, but he's Ray's pick and the Pens will probably sink or swim with Jordan in the line up.

Last night there seemed to be a fair amount of uncertainty on the PP and on defense and a bit of over-passing on offense. Hopefully that clears itself up in the next few games. Believe me, I'm frustrated with the frequency of wildly errant shots, by several players, as well.

[HIGH-LIGHT]edit: I honestly believe that had the Pens converted one of their early chances.... the "blow out" would have been on!
    [/HIGH-LIGHT] I Think you're right, But when they kept whiffing & Getting hooked & nothing called I knew it was going to be a long night

I think Bylsma was just a perfect storm after the ****storm that MT was, I think the team was SO happy to be rid of MT & his Mind Games & able to play to their strength they were like a Wild Stallion that broke out of it's pen

Threads : 35
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by exNCite View Post
    I totally agree with you, I have not seen one positive comment from this person the entire time he has been here, I have even gone as far as putting him on my ignore list, because his comments make no more sense then someone else we all had a hate for
    formerly known as Eagle7187

Threads : 47
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

They are just getting started Evil. They will probably lose another 25-30 times this year. They SUCK! Fire Dan, trade Sid, send MAF to the minors.
    Last edited by PSmitty; Oct-08-2010 at 08:50 PM.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_703644.html

System breakdowns, bad goals allowed and Mike Cammalleri -- it's all part of a tasty recipe for the Montreal Canadiens, whether they're closing Mellon Arena for hockey or sending the Penguins to a second straight loss to open Consol Energy Center.

The final score of their win over the Penguins on Saturday night was 3-2. Two of those goals were scored by Cammalleri, a sharp-shooting winger who scored seven times last spring in the Canadiens' stunning second-round playoff upset of the then-defending Stanley Cup champions.

[HIGH-LIGHT]Penguins goalie Marc-Andre Fleury was so frustrated by that series, which for him ended by being pulled from a Game 7 home loss, he spent the summer looking for places on the planet least likely to be inhabited by fans of his boyhood-favorite Canadiens.

He settled on Hawaii.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

He'll be feeling heat locally today after Cammalleri and Canadiens center Scott Gomez scored 24 seconds part in the final three minutes to erase the Penguins' 2-1 lead.

[HIGH-LIGHT]Fleury declined comment after the loss.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

A fairly frank voice among the Penguins had his back.

[HIGH-LIGHT]"Some people will be rushing to judgment on those last two goals," defenseman Brooks Orpik said. "We made a lot of mistakes, too, on those two goals."[/HIGH-LIGHT]

[HIGH-LIGHT]Coach Dan Bylsma said the Penguins "got too aggressive" in the offensive zone.[/HIGH-LIGHT]

He described the Gomez goal, scored from a bad angle and strikingly similar to one he allowed early in that Game 7 loss, as "not a good one, obviously."

"To (that) point, he'd looked pretty sharp," Bylsma said of Fleury. "That (goal) shouldn't let other players off the hook."

Fleury, a lightning rod for electric debate among local hockey fans, counts $5 million annually against the Penguins salary cap, and he is expected to make big saves.

Of course, superstars such as center Sidney Crosby and right wing Evgeni Malkin combined to cost $17.4 million against the cap, and they're expected to make an impact in close games in the third period.

The Penguins are 0-2-0 after consecutive 3-2 defeats, and Crosby and Malkin haven't done their jobs -- scoring big goals -- in the final 20 minutes of either game.

Crosby assisted on Malkin's goal early in the second period, which tied the score, 1-1, after Cammalleri had scored late in the first period.

However, Malkin's second-period marker came at the exact second a 4-on-3 power play had expired.

He and Crosby combined for three shots in the final period - only two more than training-camp sensation center Mark Letestu, who pushed the Penguins ahead, 2-1, at 8:42.

For the majority of minutes after Letestu's goa,l the Penguins played with discipline and efficiency.

Then, as quickly as their 3-2 series lead against Montreal vanished last spring, they were sucker punched by Cammalleri. He deflected a shot by center Jeff Halpern past Fleury at 17:48.

Bylsma had talked before the game of the Penguins failing to deny Cammalleri time and space last spring. He matched shutdown defense pairing Brooks Orpik and Zbynek Michalek against Cammalleri's line at every opportunity in this game.

"I guess I'll take that as a big form of flattery," Cammalleri said. "I've got a lot of respect for Dan Bylsma. I think he's an intelligent hockey coach. I enjoyed reading some of his opinions on (the playoff games)."

Bylsma's opinion about this outcome echoed this statement from left wing Matt Cooke: "Right now, we're not doing it at the efficiency or consistency level that we need to."

Theses blurbs tell you all that you need to know about the Problems on this team, A Goalie who is a Basket Case & Teammates who make excuses for him & a Coaching Staff & particularly Bylsma who is Clueless, They were too Aggressive in the Offensive zone ?? Tying Goalie Brooks Orpik is going down like a 50 dollar crackwhore to block the shot & Cammalari is left WIDE OPEN to deflect the shot, !st Goal of the game Plekanec Winds up for a Shot Fakes it Michalek momentarily goes down to 1 knee to block the shot as he is going to Plekanec skates around Him & goes behind the net where MAF is Brutal at defending & finds Cammalari in the slot wide open because TK is backchecking hard enough to get to him, # goal was a MAF special

Until this Organization & teammates Stop covering for & making excuses for MAF unexcusable goals this team will not sniff the SC cup again, Character is Revealed not Made !!! You either have it or you don't
    Last edited by Evilpens; Oct-10-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Threads : 135

I just do not understand how he gets beat so often with bad angle shots...the first goal he wasn't even looking the right direction...the second was whatever...the third? I mean seriously?
    Hidden Content
    "Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it all up."--House

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112 View Post
    I just do not understand how he gets beat so often with bad angle shots...the first goal he wasn't even looking the right direction...the second was whatever...the third? I mean seriously?
    the Problem is MAF is terrible with the puck below the goal line he panics or whatever & loses sight of the puck & is completely helpless & all teams know this All Goalies are goofy or weird !! You have to be to Play that position, But MAF takes it to a Completely different level & again It doesn't help that they have a INCOMPETENT FOOL LIke Gilles Meloche as a Goalie coach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information