Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football in Cleveland

Threads : 91

Default Fantasy football in Cleveland

Just a few excerpts from the retards just west of Pittsburgh:

Hmm...so last year, do you recall the first time you played us? Yes we lost, but Cribbs took one to the house. However, Cribbs did get an INT throwing a pass. Polamalu caught it, but became injured and was out for the rest of the season. So look for us to take him out once again.

And:

Bring back Chris Jennings, He was our featured back in last Steeler meeting

And:

• The one statistic that has kept the Browns in every game: Third in the NFL in red zone defense. They've yielded only four TDs in opponents' 14 trips inside the 20-yard line.

• The Browns are still the only team not to allow a touchdown on the ground. (OK, no cracks about the routine long TD passes behind the secondary.)

• The Browns haven't won in Pittsburgh since 2003 -- Tim Couch's last win in a Browns uniform. The good news is that none of the quarterbacks who have started for them in Pittsburgh since then will play Sunday. They were: Jeff Garcia (2004), Trent Dilfer (2005), Derek Anderson (2006, '07, '09), and Bruce Gradkowski (2008).

• Linebacker Marcus Benard has more sacks (3.5) than Pittsburgh's James Harrison (3.0), a former NFL defensive player of the year.

• Defensive end Kenyon Coleman's three fumble recoveries lead the league.

• The Browns have allowed only seven sacks in five games -- tied for seventh-fewest in the NFL.

• Josh Cribbs has three kickoffs returned for a TD against Pittsburgh. That matches the most ever by a player against a single opponent.

And there you have it. Seven reasons for McCoy to feel good about his first NFL start Sunday in Heinz Field.

And this doosey:

I don't care who is qb.. we have character and tough guys who will rally this team. Expect the browns to score on either a defense td or special teams.

Steelers are a good team, but not this Sunday. I would put my life on it. See I have dreams before the browns win. Believe it or not, we shall see Sunday...

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Fantasy football in Cleveland

"My brain hurts!"

'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Another gem!

Do you know if Mitchell will be playing this Sunday? I hope he comes into his own, we need a tall WR out there. If he's out there, I'm banking on the McCoy to Mitchell connection too! Two new guys that the Steelers haven't seen.

BenSackecByBrownies

Make fun of Browns fans as much as you want, but we don't support a known rapist or murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by BenSackecByBrownies View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [HIGH-LIGHT]Make fun of Browns fans as much as you want, [/HIGH-LIGHT]but we don't support a known rapist or murderer.
    Fair enough!

'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Make fun of Browns fans as much as you want, but we don't support a known rapist or murderer.
    Well kid....the NFL is full of bad asses and dumb asses. Your own Brownies have a felon (Rogers) who is guilty of trying to highjack a commercial airplane and one of your most beloved heroes (Jim Brown) is guilty of battering women.

Ben has only been accused....no-one will ever know for sure.

Threads : 440

wasn't WR Donte' Stallworth a Cleveland Brownstain when he killed a pedestrian while driving drunk in Florida?

yeah, that's what I thought...

Threads : 164
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    wasn't WR Donte' Stallworth a Cleveland Brownstain when he killed a pedestrian while driving drunk in Florida?

See there you go with facts again, he just won't understand that.
    "ARRRGGHHH THERE WILL BE MUTTON TONIGHT!" Said the Troll

BenSackecByBrownies

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

See, that is your knowledge of football. And then we cut him. He never played another down in Browns history.

See, that is your knowledge of football. And then we cut him. He never played another down in Browns history.
    Here's the thing: He outscores Ben 1-0 in the "arrest warrants issued" column.

And how about the federal felon, Rogers, who tried to hijack a commercial airplane?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but......I don't remember the Steelers ever having a rapist or murderer on the team?

BenSackecByBrownies

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Someone correct me if I am wrong but......I don't remember the Steelers ever having a rapist or murderer on the team?
    Classic....ultimately classic.

BenSackecByBrownies

And how about the federal felon, Rogers, who tried to hijack a commercial airplane?
    He did? Have a link or is this just you talking out of you stool hole again?
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote   ...to the topTop

Threads : 440

Well kid....the NFL is full of bad asses and dumb asses. Your own Brownies have a felon (Rogers) who is guilty of trying to highjack a commercial airplane and one of your most beloved heroes (Jim Brown) is guilty of battering women.
    Kid, when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones. Let's take a look at Jim Brown, the greatest Cleveland Brownstain ever:

In 1965, an 18-year-old girl accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whiskey. He was then accused of throwing his girlfriend from a balcony in 1968 by a 22-year-old woman and charged with assault with intent to murder. Brown was acquitted of assaulting a man after a traffic accident in 1969 and fined for resisting the arresting deputy. Jim Brown later was fined $500 and spent a day in jail after beating up a golfing partner in 1978. He was charged with rape, sexual battery and assault in 1985 and the next year, he was arrested for allegedly beating his 21 year old fiancée after accusing her of flirting. In October 1999, Brown was convicted in Los Angeles of smashing the window of his 25-year-old wife Monique's car and charged with making terrorist threats against her. The judge sentenced him to three years' probation, stripped him of his driver's license for a year, fined him $1,700 to be paid to a battered woman's shelter and a domestic abuse fund, and ordered him to attend special counseling for domestic batterers. When Brown refused counseling, he was given a six-month sentence. He was released from jail in Ventura County (California) in July 2002 after serving four months.

but I'm sure since you're only 12 years old that you don't even know who Jim Brown is...

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information