Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1st post Woof Woof Woof!!!

clevefan

Default My 1st post Woof Woof Woof!!!

I was cordially invited to come over here and stir things up with "yinz" Bandwagon,Polka listening, rag waving, Rapist loving, Fairweather, Poor excuse for a message board!!!
    You know who you are. I love to hate the stools. The rivalry is something I look forward to twice a year
    Not much of a rivalry since Modell betrayed us. And yes I remember it was Pittsburgh fans who stuck up for cleveland because of that. But don't deny that you love to hate us. Because we love to hate"yinz" too. From my own wanna be video hacking which is much improved since this was made. I present to you a little deja vu!!!!!

Whataya know. "Yinz" actually have youtube embedding turned on. You will probally disable it once I'm through LMAO

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: My 1st post Woof Woof Woof!!!

Ok,who opened the floodgates and let in the Cleveland division of St. Mary's School for the Retarded?

Oh,and only because you are a complete retard,I moved your thread to the correct forum.You're welcome.

clevefan

LMAO!!!. One of your tards did. and he did not share with us where to go. jeez think you have enough subforums here. Or are you the tard that invited me as he is known as weownyinz over @ dawgbones.com

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by clevefan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO!!!. One of your tards did. and he did not share with us where to go. [HIGH-LIGHT]jeez think you have enough subforums here[/HIGH-LIGHT]. Or are you the tard that invited me as he is known as weownyinz over @ dawgbones.com
    We have multitasking capability. Wilkommen!
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't mind trolls... Too much... ... We actually have a few that are well-versed in football talk.

Yea, we love to hate you guys, as any division rival goes... That is what makes alot of it fun.

Maybe you can hold your own better than the other kid that came over here... Actual football banter makes for better smack talk than just calling names...

While I think your team is still laughable, I do think the tide is changing for your team. A good young group of talent could possibly turn this back into a rivalry quite soon... But not this week.

... And actually, I asked the "turd" to invite a few over...
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Browns fans have some sort of fixation with cocks or painting them on their faces.

You guys are definitely up there with the Ravens and Raiders in homo dress codes
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

sjdrewk

Apparently, cocks and feces fascinate Stain fans.

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

There does seem to be something of a fixation with bodily functions. All seems subject to Freudian consideration...
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    Apparently, cocks and feces fascinate Stain fans.
    Not all that surprising considering.......

sjdrewk

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Not all that surprising considering.......
    Wonder which ones fascinates them most?
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote   ...to the topTop

sjdrewk

Quote Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    There does seem to be something of a fixation with bodily functions. All seems subject to Freudian consideration...
    I guess it all ties in to having a team named "Browns" and having the color brown that wants to make you paint a penis on your face. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sjdrewk View Post
    Wonder which ones fascinates them most?
    I think they lend themselves to each other.

Gay = Cock(s) + **** Lube Tube

clevefan

I agree. Name calling is for pussies who can hold a creative thought.Or at least own up that maybe they don't know as much as they wish they did. I'm so looking forward to Sunday. It's an important game for both teams. I don't spend much time in the traditional media outlets due to the fact that if it ain't Farvre or some other primadonna. It will not get mentioned. all my sports news come from the real knowledgeable people the fans themselves. THats right even "Yinz"" "yinzers" know more than ESPN. Anyway I'm not the typical browns fan then again I am as you will learn overtime. very busy. I'll try to stop by from time to time though especial two weeks out of the season. Thank you all for the invite. So I guess I'm relegated to this newb forum section. Hell suits me fine. I'll treat it as my own personal "Dawg Pound" within in confines of your rules which I have not even read yet.
    Here is the matchup all browns fans have been waiting for. We call #86 wines hard due to various incidents where he was captured on film crying his eyes out. We remember his style some say he's cheap. some say he's a good blocker. Not trying to make that argument. I just want to see him get his. We have our very own Ward on defense now who can lower the boom as well. We really like him alot. Now you can debate this hit as well. I have my opinions. Not my intent. This video is repetitive stayed up late consuming Four Loko's making this one.I reccommend being impaired when watching God I love this rivalry. 3MIN 30 SECS of the same hits over and over again to some "Drowning Pool" Woof Woof Woof!!!! I shall return "Yinzers"
    Last edited by clevefan; Oct-14-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clevefan View Post
    I agree. Name calling is for pussies who can hold a creative thought.Or at least own up that maybe they don't know as much as they wish they did. I'm so looking forward to Sunday. It's an important game for both teams. I don't spend much time in the traditional media outlets due to the fact that if it ain't Farvre or some other primadonna. It will not get mentioned. all my sports news come from the real knowledgeable people the fans themselves. THats right even "Yinz"" "yinzers" know more than ESPN. Anyway I'm not the typical browns fan then again I am as you will learn overtime. very busy. I'll try to stop by from time to time though especial two weeks out of the season. Thank you all for the invite. So I guess I'm relegated to this newb forum section. Hell suits me fine. I'll treat it as my own personal "Dawg Pound" within in confines of your rules which I have not even read yet.
    Here is the matchup all browns fans have been waiting for. We call #86 wines hard due to various incidents where he was captured on film crying his eyes out. We remember his style some say he's cheap. some say he's a good blocker. Not trying to make that argument. I just want to see him get his. We have our very own Ward on defense now who can lower the boom as well. We really like him alot. Now you can debate this hit as well. I have my opinions. Not my intent. This video is repetitive stayed up late consuming Four Loko's making this one.I reccommend being impaired when watching God I love this rivalry. 3MIN 30 SECS of the same hits over and over again to some "Drowning Pool" Woof Woof Woof!!!! I shall return "Yinzers"
    You can post wherever, we just moved this thread to this board because it was an "intro" thread and this is where those all go. Just make sure that where you start a thread it fits in the topic of the board and don't spam other boards and threads (for instance go down to the movies board and spew hate about the steelers)

• Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information