Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My 1st post Woof Woof Woof!!!

clevefan

Default Re: My 1st post Woof Woof Woof!!!

gotcha

Threads : 3263
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by clevefan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. Name calling is for pussies who can hold a creative thought.Or at least own up that maybe they don't know as much as they wish they did. [HIGH-LIGHT]I'm so looking forward to Sunday.[/HIGH-LIGHT] It's an important game for both teams. I don't spend much time in the traditional media outlets due to the fact that if it ain't Farvre or some other primadonna. It will not get mentioned. all my sports news come from the real knowledgeable people the fans themselves. THats right even "Yinz"" "yinzers" know more than ESPN. [HIGH-LIGHT]Anyway I'm not the typical browns fan then again I am as you will learn overtime.[/HIGH-LIGHT] very busy. I'll try to stop by from time to time though especial two weeks out of the season. [HIGH-LIGHT]Thank you all for the invite.[/HIGH-LIGHT] [HIGH-LIGHT]So I guess I'm relegated to this newb forum section. Hell suits me fine.[/HIGH-LIGHT] I'll treat it as my own personal "Dawg Pound" within in confines of your rules which I have not even read yet.
    Here is the matchup all browns fans have been waiting for. We call #86 wines hard due to various incidents where he was captured on film crying his eyes out. We remember his style some say he's cheap. some say he's a good blocker. Not trying to make that argument. I just want to see him get his. [HIGH-LIGHT]We have our very own Ward on defense now who can lower the boom as well.[/HIGH-LIGHT] We really like him alot. Now you can debate this hit as well. I have my opinions. Not my intent. This video is repetitive stayed up late consuming Four Loko's making this one.I reccommend being impaired when watching God I love this rivalry. 3MIN 30 SECS of the same hits over and over again to some "Drowning Pool" Woof Woof Woof!!!! I shall return "Yinzers"
    Good post IMO... Here's a reply to the above highlighted, in order...

I'm looking forward to Sunday as well... It wasn't too long ago that this would be a nail-biter for both sets of fans, and I imagine that it will be again very soon. IMO, the game last year was a fluke, but nevertheless, you have bragging rights afterwords...

I hope you are not the "typical Browns fan"... Bantering with a foe from a different team's fan base is alot of fun, and can produce quite a bit of good info for both sides to consider.

You are welcome for the invite, but the credit goes to the individual that invited you...

No, you are not relegated to this forum in any way, shape, form, or fashion... Your thread topic fit the peramiters of a "New Member" post, so that's why the mod moved it here... You are free to post wherever you wish, which is a bit different than those ****ing Bunghole boards... Serious banter, whether we agree with it or not, is always welcome in any thread in any Tavern, so please enjoy.

As I said before, I fully believe that the recent "culture" of the Browns is changing. And it starts from the top on down... You all got some good talent without a doubt IMO.

Enjoy the game, but please don't cry too much when it becomes a blowout... And feel free to come by here anytime if you're gonna talk football... Personally, I think McCoy is gonna be real sore come Monday morning, and dizzy from his head spinning all afternoon on Sunday for his first start... Tough game to break his cherry... But we did the same to Elway years ago.... I will say that Cribbs scares the **** outta me....
    "You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

clevefan

I'm a serious koolaide drinker. Have too from the last 10 years of below mediocrity. But if Hillis can Run. (he is a great threat to catch We just traded Jerome Harrison for Mike Bell. And you should fear cribbs. I think the wildcat will be unleashed again. Not to mention Our defense Has been keeping us in it. I look for Ryan to be creative and aggressive like week 14. We have nothing to lose. The FO knows that this matchup is a priority. It's mini superbowls to cleveland fans. We must find away to beat the Pittsburgh Blitz. Protect McCoy. Run Run Run. No matter if it's 2 yd carries. Look for our TE to get lots of looks. They are our WR core. Unless stuckey can catch some more like he did against the Bungles

Threads : 206
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Welcome Clevefan.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler View Post
    I will say that Cribbs scares the **** outta me....
    Yeah me too. Lately it seems like this game comes down to how many kick returns for TD's Cribbs has. I'm sure we'll see some wildcat(dog) with Cribbs as well.

But is Hillis healthy enough to produce a quality game?... Is his quad injury going to hamper him on Sunday?... Hard to tell, as Mangini plays alot of the injury stuff close to the vest...

Again, we need to kick away from Cribbs... He'll burn the **** outta us otherwise...

As for the Wildcat, I personally think it's over rated, and think LeBeau will have a plan for it this week, just as he did when we faced Miami last year.

Yes, your TEs are the major receiving corp... Watson has 53 catches, and leads all WRs... You're gonna have to keep our defense legit so as to have any effectiveness...

It's been a great rivalry over the years... 60-50... That's alot of games... The local brewery in Pgh (Iron City) even did a commemorative can when the Browns moved... Here's a pic of mine...

"You only have one life, and you will not get out alive. Make the most of your time and have no regrets." - Me.

clevefan

I got to get me one of those cans!!!!!

clevefan

Hillis can catch. I look for him to be a Decoy with threat to catch. No way can he pound it like he was. I really think that if Colt Starts. he has the keys. Hope he doesn't wreck mangini's porche. I really miss Wallace right now too. I have been watchin McCoy videos. He can scramble and throw. They have to keep it simple for him. If we turn the ball over 1 time it's over. Snowball effect!!!
  • Reply With Quote Reply With Quote   ...to the topTop

McCoy is gonna be a quality qb in this league without a doubt in my opinion... But first games are tough, especially when playing in enemy territory... Then, toss-in the emotional factor of Ben's first game back... Everyone on the team is gonna be "pumped up".

I dunno... As a Steelers fan, I think it's gonna be ugly... But if I knew anything, I'd be in the front office instead of sitting on the freakin' couch.

... McCoy has yet to experience the full rigors of a complete regular season game, and I think he will be severely tasked this week... Yes, Hillis can run, as well as be an effective decoy, pending on his physical status come gametime... Our defense has the propensity to falter late in the games (5 times last season, as well as the game last week), and our special teams flat-out suck on coverage...

Gonna be "tough sledding" either way for you guys IMO... Emotions will be running high with Ben's return.

Your defensive unit can pose a few problems considering how much Ben audibles, and how deep our offensive coordinator (Bruce Arians) sticks his head up his own ***...

... Either way, I hate to tell 'ya, but I'm predicting a 2 TD win...

Yea, I fully expect the Browns to become serious contenders under the Mangini/Holmgren era, but I don't think it will happen this week... Too many variables stacked against you guys IMO.

... But as they say; "On any given Sunday..."...

Threads : 48

McCoy is gonna be a quality qb in this league without a doubt in my opinion.
    Cleveland is where QBs go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Cleveland is where QBs go to die.
    Maybe so... In the past...

... I really do think Mangini/Holmgren will turn the corner with that aspect as well... Time will tell...

Threads : 206

I gotta agree with ya NKy. This could be the perfect storm for a blow out. With all the Browns injuries, Ben's return, two weeks to prepare, last years loss...

But who's to say? ...If Cribbs runs the opening kickoff back for a TD or Ben throws a pick 6 on the first possession... the Steelers could have a battle on their hands. The Browns will need some "big" plays and some Steelers turnovers. Playing McCoy at QB can't be any worse than Brady Quinn.

In the end, I think too much (unusual ****) has to happen for the Browns to win this one. Maybe Round 2 in January will be different. JMO

Threads : 48

... I really do think Mangini/Holmgren will turn the corner with that aspect as well... Time will tell...
    Yeah,not gonna hold my breath on that one.They may want to try something easier like turning water into wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Yeah,not gonna hold my breath on that one.They may want to try something easier like turning water into wine.
    The entire league is "cyclical" to an extent... No reason to believe it won't happen... Holmgren knows his ****...

Threads : 137
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I disagree. Mangini is a warm body and the walrus doesn't have the smarts to turn the team around.

Holmgren is like Belecheat - his pedigree rotates around a single QB.
    Write drunk, edit sober - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetchuck View Post
    I disagree. Mangini is a warm body and the walrus doesn't have the smarts to turn the team around.

Holmgren is like Belecheat - his pedigree rotates around a single QB.
    Don't get me wrong, I dislike Holmgren due to his incessant whining after the Super Bowl loss... But I think he has a good "football mind". Hell, he's proven his worth over the years. We may not like it, but it's still been done... Mangini's book has still to be written IMO.... We shall see either way in a few years, but don't be suprised if this squad becomes a contender much sooner than later... Maybe not this season, but they will be a factor very soon.... As I said before, the league is "cyclical", and it will happen IMO....

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information