Thread: The Vanilla Ice Project

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Vanilla Ice Project

Last night, I'm flipping through the channels and see this show listed on the DYI channel - Vanilla Ice Project .... so I had to watch it...

Fantastic!

It's Vanilla restoring a million dollar foreclosure he bought. I guess he flips houses for most of his living down in florida. So he walks your through what he's doing in each episode just like a normal DYI show except it's Vanilla Ice and his boys. all of them with tattoo's and sideways ball caps, doing remodels and...

they know what they're doing. With some things Vanilla Ice brings in proferssionals like to plant flowers and stuff BUT Vanilla ce tells you what sort of flowers they are, he was pretty knowledgable with palm trees and their varieties and how to groom them..

It was really good but fun at the same time
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Vanilla Ice Project

He actually does seem to be a smart guy. I haven't seen this or anything but he was basically a one hit wonder and huge for like a year maybe 2 but he got his money and stayed rich all this time and has basically been doing what he wants to do. Normally these guys are broke and washed up a few years later but not ICE.

sjdrewk

Default Re: The Vanilla Ice Project

I saw that it was on but I knew it was about flipping real estate so I didn't bother tuning in....I had my fill of flipping houses shows , oh around 4 years ago or so when there were like 10 million of those show on cable tv. .....but the last time I heard any news from Rob Van Winkle he was running his extreme shop where he sold off road vehicles and extreme sports gear and had a hardcore band. I guess he moved on.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information