Thread: For Once I totally agree with Tom Brady

Threads : 271
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default For Once I totally agree with Tom Brady

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...in-nine-years/

New England's 23-20 comeback overtime victory over the Patriots wasn't enough to get to Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs to stop talking.

After the loss, Suggs said that Tom Brady "made some plays . . . But like I said, he just better hope he don't see us again."

At one point in the game, Brady and Suggs were seen jawing after a hit on Brady. Suggs was asked what the two men talked about:

"He was trying to tell me how to bag a Hollywood actress," Suggs said via the Boston Herald. "He said, 'If you want to get a Hollywood actress, take my seminar on Saturday.' ...He was going over the Dow and the economy and politics. He doesn't really talk football that much."

Suggs' answer was pretty funny, but Brady didn't sound overly amused on his Monday morning appearance on WEEI.

"Well, he had his chance so maybe if he gets another chance he can try to back those words up," Brady said in comments transcribed by the Boston Globe. "We play those guys a lot and they've only beat us once . . . they talk a lot for only beating us once in nine years."

The win kept a 23-game regular season winning streak at home alive for Brady. He passed John Elway for the second longest streak. Brett Favre has a 25-game streak from 1995-1998.

UPDATE: We checked Brady's math and he's right about the one loss. New England is 4-1 against Baltimore in the last nine years, with all but one of the games in the last four seasons.

Threads : 1817
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: For Once I totally agree with Tom Brady

I hate to agree with Brady BUT if I had to choose a player I like better, I'd choose Tom Bieber err.. Brady just because Terrell Suggs is a ****ing hack. Dude couldn't pass a 2nd grade spelling test if you spotted him half of the words to each answer.

Brady was pretty much right... Shut the **** up and beat us on the field, if you can't do that, take the loses and go change your tampons. You lost.

Baltimore and Philadelphia are havens for whining and complaining like *****es when those teams lose
    The Standard Is The Standard and The Pittsburgh Sports Forum Is The Standard

Threads : 48
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Baltimore and Philadelphia are havens for whining and complaining like *****es when those teams lose
    Oh,you have NO IDEA how bad it truly is.Although,it is typically very easy to shut them the **** up with the basic truth.

Threads : 60

This game was my worst nightmare. I was actually rooting for a tie so someone didn't win. I hate both these teams with a passion.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information