NFL Week 7 Picks: Steelers and Jets Rule The League

By Thomas Galicia (Correspondent) on October 22, 2010
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ule-the-league

Hey NFL, Ben's back, so ya'll need to hide your kids, hide your wives, and hide your husbands cuz the Steelers are gonna dominate everyone around here!

So after six weeks have been played, who's the best team in the NFL?

Some people will tell you its the Pittsburgh Steelers, with their smothering defense and the fact that they only get better since Ben Roethlisberger is back.

Some will tell you the Jets, who've allowed only 16.8 ppg, and scored 26.5 ppg, got Santonio Homes into the fold and have opened up their offense.

Both teams however have only lost to one team: The Baltimore Ravens.

But Baltimore also lost to Cincinnati, who also lost to New England.

Baltimore lost to New England too.

New England however, lost to the Jets.

By the way, notice how I'm not considering an NFC team.

The AFC has just been that much better this year.

Pittsburgh (-3) over MIAMI

Steelers should be a six point favorite, the Dolphins are terrible at home. Sun Life Stadium is freaking haunted, I keep saying that!

All kidding aside, the Steelers are the best team in the NFL, while the Dolphins are a decent AFC team, which means they'd win the NFC by leaps and bounds. Not this game though, make it 0-3 at home for my team.

The best news for the Dolphins this week? The fact that Justin Bieber is a Jet-Hating Dolphins fan, as he claimed on Twitter last Sunday. This means expect millions of teenage girls all over the world to become Dolphins fans, hence improving their merchandise sales.

Steelers 24 Dolphins 10