Thread: Vikings waive Moss

Threads : 60

Default Vikings waive Moss

Let me guess he goes back to New England now and New England keeps the Vikings 3rd round pick and get Moss back. Man, I hate the ****ing Patriots and how everything always works out for them. Let the genius talk start about Belichick. This will be absolutely amazing if this happens for the Patriots.

The second Randy Moss era in Minnesota didn't even last a month.

The NFL Network reported that the Vikings waived Moss on Monday, one day after he criticized head coach Brad Childress in a bizarre news conference following a 28-18 loss in New England.

Randy Moss was traded from the Patriots to the Vikings in early October.

The Vikings, who acquired Moss from the Patriots for a third-round pick on Oct. 6, are the second team to move on from Moss this season.

Moss, who is set to become a free agent after the season, would have to clear waivers before he becomes a free agent.

Moss played in four games for the Vikings and caught 13 passes for 174 yards and two TDs.

After Sunday's game, Moss spoke glowingly of his time in New England. "Man, I miss them guys, man. I miss the team," Moss said. "It was hard for me to come here and play.

Vikings coach Brad Childress said Monday he allowed Moss to remain in New England after the game to be with family. Moss had expressed frustration with how Vikings coaches applied his advice on how to attack the Patriots, but Childress defended their approach.

"I think we did a pretty good job of heeding it," Childress said.

Asked if he regretted acquiring Moss, Childress said, "Do I regret acquiring him? Not at present I don't, no."
    Last edited by LasVegasGuy; Nov-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information