Thread: Cowpokes

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Cowpokes

I don't know how many of you are watching/have watched tonight's Packers/Cowpokes game, but I wanted to start a thread just to say how much I've enjoyed this season's contribution by the Dallas Schadenfreude.

Especially with the Packers strangling their season, making them the best 1-7 team in Texas.

Maybe they should adopt Sad Keanu as their mascot.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 137

Default Re: Cowpokes

Cryboys are redefining suck.

They are the new stains.

****um.
    Write drunk, edit sober - Ernest Hemingway

Threads : 691

And all the Cowboy fans at my work place cried Booo hoooo hoooo.
    Are these morons getting dumber or just louder-Mayor Quimby

Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And all the Cowboy fans at my work place cried Booo hoooo hoooo.
    Gotta love that! How 'bout them cowboys?
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 150
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

...and Wade Phillips is outta there!

Common conjecture between Cowpokes fans at the moment seems to point toward Jason Garrett (OD/AHC) getting the gig, at least temporarily. Then, a lot of 'em seem to be wailing, gnashing teeth and starting to stock up on excuses just in case the guy flunks.

I hope Phillips gets a decent severance package - he deserves it for not strangling Jerry Jones with his own major intestine.

Threads : 691

Garrett in, Phillips out as Cowboys make mid-season coaching changeNFL.com Wire Reports
    Published: Nov. 8, 2010 at 03:08 p.m. Updated: Nov. 8, 2010 at 03:27 p.m. Liked: 42 | Comments: 205 Email Like Print Read Discuss

Friend(s) Email

Your Email
    Send Email By NFL.com Wire Reports
    More Columns >
    In the wake of an embarrassing 45-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers, the Dallas Cowboys have fired head coach Wade Phillips, NFL Network's Michael Lombardi confirms.

Assistant head coach Jason Garrett will replace Phillips on an interim basis, according to Lombardi.

This is the first time the Cowboys have fired a head coach in the middle of the season, something owner Jerry Jones had publicly said he was hesitant to do amid the team's early struggles.

NFL Audio Pass - 50% Off!

Hear all the action -- listen to LIVE NFL games online and in premium quality. Get a Midseason Subscription and save. Subscribe Now.
    Phillips led the Cowboys to a 34-22 regular season record since he was hired in 2007, including a 13-3 record in his first season. The Cowboys followed with a first-round exit in the playoffs at the hands of the Seattle Seahawks.

Last season, Phillips led the Cowboys to their first playoff win since 1996 with a 34-14 win over the Philadelphia Eagles. It would be Phillips' only playoff win as coach of the Cowboys. He finished his tenure with a 1-2 postseason record.

Speaking to reporters after the Cowboys' latest loss dropped the team to 1-7, Jones indicated changes could be on the horizon.

"There are a lot of people that certainly are going to suffer and suffer consequences," Jones said Sunday night.

The Cowboys had scheduled a press conference at 5:00 p.m. ET in which Phillips was expected to speak.
    Are these morons getting dumber or just louder-Mayor Quimby

Threads : 20
    Sports Logo

Open letter to Jerry: Newsflash!! The trouble with Jerry's Kids is that they lack character and leadership. Thank you. That'll be a million dollars for the consult.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information