Thread: A Look Ahead

Threads : 150
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default A Look Ahead

So Buffalo, a team with 2 wins, a bad D, but an offense that can chuck the ball around which is not our best matchup is next week.

They're sandwiched between 2 big games. The Raiders game we just played and a huge huge division Sunday night game at Baltimore.

Does this have the makings of a trap game? Will it be closer than people think or will we continue our roll and just outscore them?

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: A Look Ahead

I think that last season we learned that every game has the makings of a trap game. They hung in there against Cindy Nancy and when the Bungholes' defence went to sleep, they punished them.

Man coverage and goodly amounts thereof would be my suggestion for next week (and most weeks, in fact). Yesterday, we gave the Raiders O more problems when we went man coverage over zone coverage, so that partly bears out my point.

If we can get to their QB a few times, as we did with Campbell yesterday, I think Fitzpatrick will say "sod it!" and get rid of the ball as quickly as possible and there lies the possibility for turnovers.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information