Thread: At least we're not...

Threads : 88
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default At least we're not...

We've seen bonkers things going on around the league and some of them make me think "At least we aren't them!", even when things get tough. Thus, I thought it might be good to have a thread wherein we can slap our foreheads in bewildered amazement and proclaim "At least we're not...".

To get the ball rolling:

At least we're not the Browns. This should stand on its own for most of the time, but yesterday's press conference at Berea was delayed by two hours. The fans' first thoughts: "Mangini's been fired!", followed by "But Mangini's got us to 3-7 and that's not bad for us right now".

Then Colt McCoy ends up in a walking boot and it looks like Jake Delhomme is back in the frame to start.

At least we're not the Browns.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Threads : 82
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah really. Cleveland is to QBs what we are to O-lineman lol.

Default Re: At least we're not...

At least we're not the Bengals: No chance of even a .500 season on Thanksgiving night. With other teams I follow, I've had that sense of futility, in some cases on a greater scale so I can see where their fans are coming from sometimes.

On the other hand CHUD Ochopsycho and Testicle Owens are such complete wassocks that the fall-out from this could be fun.

The guy I feel a little sorry for is Marvin Lewis. He started out fired up and now has the same facial expression for joy, anger, disappointment and gastroenteritis.
    'I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists.'

Default Re: At least we're not...

... the Bengals, part 2.

On a Bengals board, there's a bit of a feeling leaning toward "should we go for Josh McDaniels?" and a follow-up thread asking "should we try to acquire Albert Haynesworth?".

Really?

Imagine what Josh McDaniels could do with a top 5 draft pick! Yeah, probably get them killed.

All in all, I'm rather glad we're not in that invidious position.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Thread Information